The Custom Kitbash Grumpy Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
tumblr_lvze3yMiMr1r3smgyo1_500.jpg

Source: https://nosajgus.tumblr.com/post/14289263728

Recently saw some nice Grumpy kitbashes showing up already using the masks that came with exlusive DX11 Joker sets.

Think it would be usefull to start collecting them here, as they're nice to see but hard to find, as spread over multiple threads.

If you've got a Grumpy kitbashed or you've got wip pics already, please post them here as well. :yess:

Last edited:
This was probably the quickest easiest bash i've done, :lol no effort was put into it , maybe someday i'll make a better one
(...)

Thanks for sharing! :hi5:

Looks nice for the beginning imo, mine is in a far earlier stage:
Grumpy mask on plastic stand. :lol

You do Elise there's a second grumpy version you can (should in your case, with the hit me diorama you are making) bash right? He's the one that got electrocuted when he tried to open batman's mask, and got spit and kicked by the joker for doing so.

You do Elise there's a second grumpy version you can (should in your case, with the hit me diorama you are making) bash right? He's the one that got electrocuted when he tried to open batman's mask, and got spit and kicked by the joker for doing so.

Indeed! That's the one I'd like to make in a while!

(...)
gotyoulacpre.jpg

The mask is slightly different (crosses on the eyes) but still very close to Grumpy's or even moddable. :yess:

Thats pretty cool, looks like his face ran into batmans gauntlet:lol

Tool set on his back is a nice touch:clap

Back