Robin PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was discussing this topic with a friend today. A robin pf would be ideal compsnion piece for batman. If this is true then it would be a dream for me. Even though some may say Robin is b grade character. This looks like Tim Drake version.

The site where the pics were posted shows a date of December 26th 2012.

So maybe Robin will make an appearance at SDCC? Or is it too soon...

I don't think this is a Gore group sculpt. I saw it over at Statue Forum. It's a commissioned piece I believe. No way SSC would let this much info be released by one of their sculptors before they put it on their website.

As for the Robin character......he's a HUGE pass for me. Just don't care for any of them. Glad to see Grayson ditch the bird boy duds and become Nightwing though.

OK, well that's why I put the question mark in the threads title.

Well I'm sure a Robin PF is not that far down the line.

What's up with the mask in the last pics? Looks like Nightwing's mask, but I thought the more modern red costume Robin was Tim Drake, not **** Grayson. This will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me, but I would like to see a more classic interpretation or even a 90's Tim Drake.

I'm kind of happy this isn't it because Robin looks too old for me in those pics. Dlck became Nightwing in his late teen, Jason died in his teens (sorry for the spoiler CBG!) and Tim Drake... well was always young (I know but I haven't read it yet so I don't want it discussed :p )

Robin and Nightwing were going to be two of my passes in the bat family, but if it's a classic costume Robin I may have to reconsider that statement. Nightwing though has never interested me..

That's a custom...no offense but martin sculpting the anatomy is impeccable..this custom...well..doesn't look like his work.

If they do Robin up same as Batman, conglomeration of multiple sources I think it'll turn out well. I'd get him. Nightwing is cool but I'd probably pass on him. Robin is a large part of Batman, even Joker now has a sidekick/girlfriend.

If they do Robin it'll be a buy without much hesitation. I was kind of hoping for a classic Tim costume but this will do just fine.

Back