Republic Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, just put the finsihing topuches to this guy, republic shocktrooper, modified hasbro armor, with my own sculpt of the Ep3 clone bucket, not a koto recast! Also a couple of shots of Commander Gree, both a destined for the same guy (the hugely talented Mr hairy chewbacca) so i thought Id put them up for critique.
DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0059-1.jpg

DSCF0062-1.jpg

DSCF0061-1.jpg

HOLY CRAP! That Gree looks AWESOME! The Shocktrooper looks great too! I hope Sideshow's look as good as these but they probably won't!

Oh baby! :drool Awesome deco on both.

Now that's the kind of armory goodness I'm waiting for from SSC's military line.

Fantastic job, the only critique would be the helmets seem a tad too small. Other than that they are great!

thanx everyone, the helmets maybe look small next too the buckets hasbro made, but ive got one hollowed out and dragon/bbi bonces fit ok, the helemts are bigger than the koto recasts people are using which are way too small,there is a clone commando in the works :D
sculptkoto.jpg

kotocoparison.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

Wow, are you making those yourself or are you using another figure and repainting them? Tell us your secret!

I'm not copying but I just wanna know how much work went into them. They look fantastic!

Hello! hurricane,

If you won't mind, I have make a little note in Chinese with your name mentioned and quote your text with pics in my web site forum-

https://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=7282

I wish to show all of the Chinese fans of your amazing great works on these clones.

If you care of such quoting of post in my web site forum, please note so and I will delete the post right away :eek:

Last edited:
Back