Lifesize Leatherface animatronic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewby

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Lifesize Leatherface animatronic...**PICS ADDED***

Just got this in and put it up on display....lifesize (over 6 foot tall) and animated.......True lifesize "action" figure........................Larry

100_1961.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys....Lf is available at Spencer Gifts and those Spirit Halloween stores that only pop up this time of year...The head and eyes move, then the arms swivel and the chain on the saw spins around....I wish they would do a Jason one.................Larry

Saw that at Spencers this weekend. Was pretty cool. I remember last year they had one of Freddy. Maybe next year they will have one of Jason?

I just saw one of those today not bad for the price.
Nice collection. :)

galactiboy said:
Out of curiosity what does this monstrosity sell for?
found this snipet on a mall website.

Spencer's said:
09/20/2006 through 10/15/2006
Spencer Gifts is your Halloween headquarters! We have the life-size Leatherface! He stands 6 feet ball, his head moves, and his chainsaw rotates ($249).

If they do release a Jason or Micheal Myers version... well, I can see the headlines now: Local Man Stabbed to Dead After Accidentally Backing into Halloween Display :monkey3

Okay, "rotating blades" please tell me there's some kind of safe feature there. Because, even if they are plastic, they could still do some damage in the wrong hands.

P.S. I was thinking of Shai with the above headline... cause if he had to die young, I can't think of any other way he would want to go out j/k :lol

DouglasMcc said:
P.S. I was thinking of Shai with the above headline... cause if he had to die young, I can't think of any other way he would want to go out j/k :lol
:lol :lol :lol

occulum said:
found this snipet on a mall website.

Wow! Only $250? That doesn't seem to bad compared to some of the prices of Sideshow items. Of course the Sideshow items are of much better quality. But still that is a huge thing and less than the Jabba set up. :eek:

Very cool Larry!! I would love to see more pictures of your collection. Do you have a gallery thread? (Yes, I'm currently too lazy to go do a search, but I will shortly... :rotfl )

For $250 im gonna have too hunt one down. There was a freddy at a Spirit show here, was on sale for $150 but it wasnt as cool as this one.

Some of you have asked to see some room pics....here ya go............Larry

100_1880.jpg

100_1879.jpg

100_1868.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1808.jpg

NICE COLLECTION LARRY...I HAD THOSE 3INCH UNIVERSAL MONTERS BY REMCO WHEN I WAS YOUNG.

I work at Spirit during the season. I spend the check I make there on Halloween stuff. Leatherface is my first purchase this year, I'm picking him up next week.

On a side note, be careful if you buy him, the chain on the chinsaw breaks real easily.

Just saw this at my local spencer gifts today. It was marked down to
$185.00. If I had the space, I would seriously consider picking this up at that price.

Back