Premium Format Figure / Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizard0fdragons

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Freaks :wave

Why do you think that the Premium Format Figures and Mythos are almost the same price? :dunno

I have always been a fan of Star Wars and it’s too late to purchase majority of the Exclusive Premium Format Figures directly from Sideshow. Apart from the secondary market....

What are your thoughts on this new line Mythos?

IMO they are the same price range as Premium Format Figures and approx the same height taking into account the base height! And I must say they do look fantastic of the photos of the collectors who have made their purchase :yess:

Do you suggest that I should follow this line instead?

It really depends on what you want to do with your collection. To be honest, the Mythos line is really good, but they are in 1/5 scale. Whilst height wise they may take up the same space as a PF, the overall scale is smaller.

As we're in Europe, the PF line (and I'm talking the regular version) is a good £20 - £40 cheaper than the Mythos statues which come in at around £280 to £310.

If you want the EX versions of PF then check out Ebay and specifiy searching Europe. You can still pick up many of the older Exclusive PFs from around the £250 mark.

If you want to follow the Mythos line, remember that there are only 5 characters currently in production. Maul, Kenobi, Gamorean Gaurd, Boba Fett and Vader. With the PF line you have a much wider choice and can still pick up great statues at a decent price.

Either way you're in for a treat. Personally I go the eBay route, or even in the "For Sale" section here as nothing beats picking up a hidden treasure for a good price.

Good Luck!

Back