• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Predator Legendary Scale Bust Nameplate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have the exclusive nameplate that they'd like to sell? I didn't want it at first but now that I have the Predator II Exclusive with the nameplate...I do! It looks odd to me with one having the nameplate and the other not.

If you don't want to sell it I could offer a trade of maybe the Exclusive Dutch head from the SS PF.

Thanks!

Re: Predator Legendary Scale Bust Nameplate

Im trying to sell my P1 exclusive bust. Send me a PM with an offer for the plate. Maybe I can sell the plate to you and sell the bust separate.

Re: Predator Legendary Scale Bust Nameplate

Im trying to sell my P1 exclusive bust. Send me a PM with an offer for the plate. Maybe I can sell the plate to you and sell the bust separate.

What would be a good offer for the nameplate? $50? I don't even know where to start man!

Back