Statue Arkham City The Riddler DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
attachment-4_zps8beb2f6f.jpg

SCULPTED BY PHIL RAMIREZ

What's black and white and green all over? This brand-new statue of the Dark Knight's enigmatic rival, the Riddler, based on his appearance from the best-selling, critically acclaimed video game, Batman: Arkham City.

Measures Approximately 10" Tall
Product Number: DCC11642
Shipping Weight: 3.50 pounds

Last edited:
I agree on that comment, such a lame facial expression. Should have been posed more like the black and white picture. Also, doesn't his cane appear a little bit short? All in all glad they're doing one of him, one of my favorites from the game. Here's hoping for a Catwoman!

It is a very odd choice for a facial expression, doesn't really reflect the source material character depiction much at all. Though it's nice to see them continue with this line. Looking forward to seeing a Catwoman and Two Face.

Here's the full image! Looks like those other's were missing the other half of his cane some reason...

Pass. Never have been a Riddler fan. I get AC Harley on Thursday. I have AC Bats on PO. I will be picking up AC Joker as well. Riddler and Nightwing will be a pass for me. I hope they release an awesome looking Catwoman, Two-Face, and Deathstroke. I think that will wrap up things for me with this line unless something else really wows me.

This is a video of every mission failed cut scene in the game.

I think if you use the paused poses at 4:50, 4:53 and 4:54 of this video it would have made for a better concept for the Riddler.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-b31IAofTE[/ame]

Oh if you haven't played the game don't watch, there are spoilers.

OK. After watching that video it looks like Ivy, Ras, Grundy, and Mr. Freeze have a good chance to be added to the collection if done well. They look great and don't deviate much from their comic roots. Deadshot is a favorite of mine but I just LOVE his classic costume. AC Deadshot's costume is too radically different for my tastes. That's a shame. There are no good Deadshot statues to speak of and I really want one in my collection.

OK. After watching that video it looks like Ivy, Ras, Grundy, and Mr. Freeze have a good chance to be added to the collection if done well. They look great and don't deviate much from their comic roots. Deadshot is a favorite of mine but I just LOVE his classic costume. AC Deadshot's costume is too radically different for my tastes. That's a shame. There are no good Deadshot statues to speak of and I really want one in my collection.

...wait..you never played the game? Flip, that's gotta change man.

...wait..you never played the game? Flip, that's gotta change man.

LOL! No, I have never played the game. Just never got into video games. The funny thing is my wife and kids are the gamers in my family. My 2 sons are enjoying the 2 Lego Batman games. My wife digs Drakes Fortune and Assassins Creed among other games. I just pay for all of it. :lol

Yeah not a big fan of the Riddler or Penguin models in BAC game but I thought all others were really good .

Yeah not a big fan of the Riddler or Penguin models in BAC game but I thought all others were really good .

I would also add Deadshot to that list. His costume was radically changed from his classic red and yellow duds. I really don't care for the look of AC Deadshot. It's a real shame because there is a real lack of options for adding a Deadshot to my collection.

Back