Comic Con Sith Vader box variation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider1135

Freaked Out
Reaction score
One of mine Comic Con 06 exclusive Lords of the sith darth vader--Apprentice anakin skywalker figure has no gold ribbon of exclusive on it, do they have two version of it.:confused:

Hmm.. now that you mention it mine doesn't have one either?!? I did get mine as a non-attendee. Maybe that's the difference?

DannieDarKo said:
That just means it's an AP and worth $23324123412341234123211223. :google

F' Yeah!!! I'll sell mine for a mere $23324123412341234123211222.99... what a deal for some lucky soul!!! :lol

spider1135 said:
One of mine Comic Con 06 exclusive Lords of the sith darth vader--Apprentice anakin skywalker figure has no gold ribbon of exclusive on it, do they have two version of it.:confused:

ya think you have enough anakins yet? :lol

My box was a replacement box and they put the sticker in the cornor above Star Wars so theres another variation.

mine was non-attendee and I have a sticker.

BTW to the original poster if you call up Sideshow and explain that you have a Sith Ani without the sticker they may be nice enough to send you one out and you can put it on the box.

Wait and maybe we'll see pack variations too! Like the jedi communicator is upside down in one box!

In the words of the great Sulu "Oh my..."

Well we actually see at least one variant with every figure released, ie the regular edition and the exclusive edition. I would call that a legit variation with every single on of these figures, I mean you get an extra accessory, a nice shiny sticker on the front of the box, the plastic packaging inside is different, and theres an orange dot on the bottom of the every exclusive version.:D

Mine has the sticker and I got it from the COn. Attendee style. Maybe yours is CURSED!!!

nash said:
ya think you have enough anakins yet? :lol

I was thinking the same thing. I really like this figure but one is a enough for me when it comes right down to it. If someone wants 20 of them it's cool with me. :D

Back