• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Havok's In Need of Money for Bills Sale (Prices Reduced Further)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, life has hit me hard and unfortunately I have to sell some of my collection to pay for bills. Also unfortunately some of the statues I'm selling have damage. I know it's probably gonna be hard to try to sell them but I have to try. I'll be posting pictures of the damage and aside from that all of them are in good condition.

Another thing I want to mention is I need to use the money I get from the sales to pay for packaging and shipping. So I'll need to wait a couple days for the money to transfer from my Paypal to my bank account before I can send the statue out. You will get your statue, I just wanted to be upfront that it will take a few days.

Okay, so I'll only ship within the U.S., I accept Paypal and shipping and fees are included in the price. So I'll list the statues now and I desperately need to sell these statues so please if you have any interest at all, don't hesitate to PM me and we can discuss it. All sales are Final.

Thanks very much all.

Sideshow

Mystique Premium Format Exclusive - SOLD........

Slave Leia Premium Format Exclusive - SOLD........

Scarlett Witch Comiquette - SOLD...........

Psylocke Comiquette - SOLD.........

Adam Hughes Rogue Comiquette - SOLD..........

Adam Hughes Black Queen Comiquette - SOLD...........

DC Direct Wonder Woman Museum Quality Statue - One end of chest piece snapped off but I glued it back on and just a small line is visible. Good condition otherwise. Gloss added to hair, can provide picture. $250 Shipped.

Bowen Black Cat Modern Statue SOLD...........

Last edited:
Re: Havok's In Need of Money for Bills Sale

DC Direct Adam Hughes Cover Girls of the DC Universe Statues

Cover Girls Wonder Woman - Ends of a couple strands of hair broke off. Good condition otherwise. Gloss added to hair, can provide picture. Price Reduced - $150 Shipped.

Cover Girls Zatanna - Breaks in front part of both feet and one heel chipped. Still stands fine. Good condition otherwise. Gloss added to hair, can provide picture. PENDING...........

Cover Girls Black Canary- No damage, good condition. Gloss added to hair, can provide picture. Price Reduced - $75 Shipped.

Cover Girls Poison Ivy - SOLD.........

Cover Girls Harley Quinn - SOLD.........

Cover Girls Catwoman - No damage, good condition. PENDING..........

Cover Girls Power Girl - No damage, good condition. Gloss added to hair, can provide picture. Price Reduced - $75 Shipped.

Cover Girls Hawkgirl - No damage, good condition. Price Reduced - $75 Shipped.

Last edited:

why are so many things damaged? what do you do to your stuff?

I don't do anything to purposely damage my collectibles. Things happen and I've just had some bad luck.

If you have any negative comments, send me a PM. Please keep them out of my thread. Thanks. :duff

bump ................... GLWTS

Last edited:

Guess it was too much to ask for these types of comments to be kept to PM's.

As I've stated before, I genuinely need to try to sell these statues for financial reasons. So I'm asking, if you don't have any interest in what I have for sale, please keep these kinds of comments out of my thread, your not helping me with the situation I'm in.

And another bump.........

Mystique and Rogue have been sold.

Leia and Psylocke are currently pending.....

Everything else still available.......

Last edited:
Back