• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow T2 Arnold 1:1 bust Combat Endo Skull 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale. Prices shipped to Canada and prices shipped to the States. I will not ship outside of North America.

All prices are in U.S. funds.

Sideshow T2 Arnold 1:1 bust
$1300 Shipped in Canada & $1350 Shipped to the US
SOLD

Sideshow T2 Endoskull 1:1 bust (2) of them
$550 Shipped in Canada & $600 Shipped to the US
(1) SOLD
(1) SOLD

All of my items are mint and have been kept that way. All items come with art boxes.

I only accept PayPal. Buyer agrees to pay the 4% PayPal fee.

PM me with any questions. Pics available upon request.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow T2 Arnold 1:1 bust Combat Endo Skull 1:1 bust Iron Man BD MKIII 1:1

Pm sent on arnold bust

Re: FS: Sideshow T2 Arnold 1:1 bust Combat Endo Skull 1:1 bust Iron Man BD MKIII 1:1

No! Say it isn't so! Selling Terminator items? You? That's a sure sign of the apocalypse!

High praise dude, high praise ................. :( Wtf am I doing? :dunno

You saving up for the full size endo or somethin?

Take a look at my collection. I'm getting stuff, adding things here and there. :)

Back