Case Fresh looks like they've gone under!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just checked the Case Fresh site and most categories are empty - including Star Wars.

With some of the feedback I'd read on here from customers, it doesn't seem surprising.

Next will be eFX...

Then Gentle Giants...

...if they don't look after their customers.

In these economic times, manufacturers and retails need to step up to the next level to stay ahead of the pack.

Just checked the Case Fresh site and most categories are empty - including Star Wars.

With some of the feedback I'd read on here from customers, it doesn't seem surprising.

Next will be eFX...

Then Gentle Giants...

...if they don't look after their customers.

In these economic times, manufacturers and retails need to step up to the next level to stay ahead of the pack.

I haven't even looked at their site for ages, popcultcha has a bigger and better range with great customer service and awesome sales.

I wouldn't be surprised if saga central doesn't last long tbh.

This doesn't surprise me after last year, it a shame they where a great source for a few years, I had trouble with them over the ex helm with communication but got the item in the end.

This doesn't surprise me after last year, it a shame they where a great source for a few years, I had trouble with them over the ex helm with communication but got the item in the end.

I used to be a huge customer but got burnt a few times and was over their illogical stand/view on certain things.

It is a shame but as Deedzy said, Popcultcha kicks arse across the board; great range, reasonable prices, great special deals and nice people to deal with.

I was originally going to order the EFX vader helmet from CaseFresh but they were very slow on email replies and not very accommodating towards customers.

PopCultcha just had that star wars sale recently so purchased it from them and they were even happy to allow me to put it on LayBy at the discounted rate.

Great customer service guys!!

Last edited:
The only thing I've bought from popcultcha was the dewback on sale and they where great, lets hope they adjust their orders to accommodate the new customers :)

Back