Dc Collectibles: Atomic Age Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
InfiniteCrisis_Wond24E610E194107--415x615.jpg

Looks good, certainly interested just need price and release date now.

EDIT:
There’s Nightmare Batman (reminiscent of artist Kelley Jones’ depiction of the Dark Knight) and what just might be the most badass Amazon warrior I’ve ever seen – the chainsaw-wielding Atomic Age Wonder Woman. Each runs about $125, so these are really for the hardcore collector. Batman is due out in September, Wonder Woman in November.

Ah, not too bad then. Will pre-order when available then :yess:

I think DCD needs to slow the **** down! First the New 52 CGs, then the Bombshell line, then this??? This will get forgotten easily amidst the releases I reckon...

u gotta have the taste for da really stinky, most rotten, cheese mites infested, expensively moldy cheese to like this.

Nice to have if I have the money.....for the cheese of course, lol.

Why would WW even wear that? It looks good but I would never guess that would be Wonder Woman at first glance.

I figure that, from the design, this version of WW would be from a Elseworld type distopian future, like Mad Max or Escape from NewYork

Sorry but I've never seen WW look like this. So can anyone tell me what inspired this statue. It does look really nice but if someone showed me this I would never of guessed that was WW

Back