Maron (on IFC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this on IFC? It's quite funny. Only 2 episodes so far but you can watch tonight's already online from IFC themselves below. I'd reccomend catching the first episode on Demand if you can.

[ame]https://youtu.be/OqVaAqOIpYA[/ame]

2nd episode :

[ame]https://youtu.be/1_JMV6WfJ94[/ame]

Yea I thought the 2nd episode was already an improvement. When his assistant tells him he was molested at camp as he's having his own breakdown.. :lol I like that he didn't rely too heavily on the guest stars to carry the humor.

So is anyone watching this? :lol It's definitely one of the better shows on right now. But I'm a Maron fan, so I'm a bit biased.

Danny Trejo was great in tonight's episode.

I am and I agree about it being great. I loved his father, the dominatrix and Trejo was awesome tonight. The slight awkwardness of Marc's acting has also faded and he seems much more comfortable now. This is quickly getting upto the quality of Louie and Curb.

The entire Trejo episode was great. I like how Maron didn't play it like some scared guy when put in these dangerous situations... He just went with it. And I loved how random it was when he helped the guy with the weights. He just did it and nothing was said about it. :lol

Maron does great interviews on WTF?

Everything else, I borderline hate him. I've always found his standup annoying, and his TV appearances tolerable at best.

Maron does great interviews on WTF?

Everything else, I borderline hate him. I've always found his standup annoying, and his TV appearances tolerable at best.

:lol

Since I'm about the same age as Maron I think I identify with a lot of what he says. Most of his observations are spot on, as far as I'm concerned.

Much like L.D. and Louie he can come off like a bit of an a-hole to people he's around, though we know from spending time with the character it's based on his own flaws and not trying to be an a-hole but ultimately yea, both of them make spot on observations as to things that are horribly wrong but that no one else has the ***** to say anything about which is why their great. I think more than ever in today's age, simply being truthful around everyone else who lies about little things just to placate people can be both hilarious and a great wake up call.

btw we can't say "ball$" anymore? That's some serious nazi filter stuff going on.

tennis *****
Gyms over, put all the ***** away.

:lol

Back