• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow "Bride of Frankenstein" Frankenstein's Monster Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Looking to buy a Sideshow Collectibles Universal Monsters "Bride of Frankenstein" Frankenstein's Monster Premium Format. Looking for someone who has him for sale in the U.S Only. Much easier and Paypal to buy. Message me if you have one for sale. I won't be able to buy til Mid-End of June but I guarantee to buy. Doesn't have to mint in box can be used of course but has to come with box and everything needs to be in top order. Will like to see pictures of the piece so if message me be ready to send some pictures. Reasonable pricing too not so high. Looking to spend around $350 to maybe a bit more but not much higher. Pm me and we'll talk it out. Like I said if you're trying to get money right away it won't happen to Mid-End of June. I guarantee to buy like I said. Been wanting this piece since it came out and missed out on it due to not having any money at the age I was. Message me. Thanks for reading!

Ryan

Re: WTB Sideshow "Bride of Frankenstein" Frankenstein or Bride Premium Format

Still looking. Also looking for the Bride Premium Format. Both can be either silver screen edition or regular color. Doesn't matter to me so looking for Frank and or The Bride.

Back