Student Goes Off At Teacher About Education

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Don't try and take credibility for teaching me jack." :lol

Looks and sounds like a little punk to me. :dunno

Don't judge a book by its cover.

he has a passion for education , i hope he becomes a great teacher some day

What are you talking about? There is no cover to judge. There isn't even a book. A book has a beginning, middle, and end. All this video is showing is the end. So how one can come to the conclusion that this jerk off is anything other than an turd is beyond me. Looks like another thumb sucker that may go to college and then whine when he isn't handed a job.

However, even I can't say that with certainty. I don't know the whole story from what little I saw of the video.

It's the teacher's responsibility to make students interested in learning? Because it's important for the students'future?

I'm with BadMoon on this one. If you need 'help' there's always special ed.

kids today just know everything, don't they?

head_up_ass1.jpg

Last edited:
So how one can come to the conclusion that this jerk off is anything other than an turd is beyond me. Looks like another thumb sucker that may go to college and then whine when he isn't handed a job.

However, even I can't say that with certainty. I don't know the whole story from what little I saw of the video.

:lol pretty funny how you say you cant come to a conclusion and you then instantly came to a conclusion and then backed off of that conclusion you just came to .... even tho you cant come to a conclusion .... :lol

It's hard to judge who's in the wrong. Kinda makes you wish you had seen the whole altercation.

Either he's genuinely frustrated at a lazy teacher or he's another punk who's seen too many movies and builds dialogues in his head all day.

the kid does potentially look a little douchey.
but if what he says is accurate and the majority of what the teacher does is "Hand out packets" without actual teaching that involves human interaction, they might as well send the kids home and let them learn online.
I've had teachers like this. They dont give a **** about their class. They show up to collect a check. They are a part of this country's dropout problem..... :monkey1

i especially like the way he had an accent like a TV evangelist...and the truth shall set you free...

was that jason mewes?

Jason_Mewes.jpg

I've had teachers like this. They dont give a **** about their class. They show up to collect a check. They are a part of this country's dropout problem..... :monkey1

my brother is a dean at a middle school. he tells me that 90% of the kids are just like this. confrontational, abusive, know it alls. bottom line is, only YOU can do something about your education. it's not up to the teacher to hold your hand through class. in case you haven't noticed, the world has gotten a bit competitive. you think when this kid gets out in the work force, that ANY employer would put up with...'i know your job better than you do' attitude? after he drops out and starts working, he'd better get used to....

Donald-Trump-youre-fired.jpg

That's where I'm coming from. No one can make them take initiative for their own education, and all the innate brilliance in the world isn't worth a damn if they don't know how to get off their own asses. All it takes is asking a question based on whatever material they're given to create interaction. If the teacher refuses to engage them, then I can see cause for concern, but nothing will change the fact that it's their mind and no one else can think for them.

yeah but an employer is paying you to do a job.
We are paying teachers to do a job. Teach our children. Not hand out packets and sit down and then hand out a test on what was in the packets. Thats not being a teacher. And you are correct, they should be fired.

I would agree with Occulum. A teacher is no different than a coach. They are responsible for the team/class performance.

Now that isn't saying the classes aren't mostly lazy ****s, cause they are. But the teach still needs to teach and make sure those kids are given the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but an employer is paying you to do a job.
We are paying teachers to do a job. Teach our children. Not hand out packets and sit down and then hand out a test on what was in the packets. Thats not being a teacher. And you are correct, they should be fired.

you can't force someone to learn. i am going from the experience of my brother. he started as a teacher. two weeks into his first teaching job, the students took the screws holding his desk together. when he sat he fell to the floor and fractured his arm. at that point, he realized the teaching end wasn't for him. so he got his masters and went into administration. when a kid gets sent to his office for discipline, he tells them straight out...no one can learn for you. if you don't care about your future, why should i? the world needs ditch diggers too.

judge-smails.png

I would agree with Occulum. A teacher is no different than a coach. They are responsible for the team/class performance.

Now that isn't saying the classes aren't mostly lazy fauks, cause they are. But the teach still needs to teach and make sure those kids are given the chance.

it's so easy for parents to put the responsibility of their kid's refusal to learn on the teacher. constant disruptive and antagonistic kids are a parenting fail. the teacher can only take a kid so far. it's up to the kid to want to learn. ask any teacher and the majority will tell you the same.

Packets are largely passed out in remedial classes, to a student body who'd rather make excuses to interrupt the class, by teachers who get abused by these belligerent, wastes of oxygen on the daily basis. If the ****** kid truly had a desire to learn as he claims he does, it's as easy as accessing out of the class to a higher level in the course and getting a teacher who "cares."

Packets are largely passed out in remedial classes, to a student body who'd rather make excuses to interrupt the class, by teachers who get abused by these belligerent, wastes of oxygen on the daily basis. If the ****** kid truly had a desire to learn as he claims he does, it's as easy as accessing out of the class to a higher level in the course and getting a teacher who "cares."

:goodpost:

it's so easy for parents to put the responsibility of their kid's refusal to learn on the teacher. constant disruptive and antagonistic kids are a parenting fail. the teacher can only take a kid so far. it's up to the kid to want to learn. ask any teacher and the majority will tell you the same.

yeah. So just screw all of the other kids that are trying to learn.
Lets just give up cause its difficult and truly flush this country's future down the toilet. :dump
I guess our adult teachers have the same work ethic and drive as the students.

Back