PDA

View Full Version : Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Batty
10-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I really enjoyed tonight's episode. They don't seem to be giving too much too soon. And the last few minutes with Hiro were great. It's interesting to see how time plays a part in the show.

I'm going to assume that the serial killer also has super powers. Maybe the super villain of the show?

And female FBI agents on television sure are attractive.

Batty
10-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Anyone notice that Syler was referred to as "Patient Zero"? A possible Sideshow connection? :lol

Agent0028
10-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Anyone notice that Syler was referred to as "Patient Zero"? A possible Sideshow connection? :lol
I thought that was funny too. Maybe they'll call the cop subject 5. :lol Seriously though, isn't patient zero a medical term for the first patient with a disease or something?

Jesseawilson
10-03-2006, 12:35 PM
I thought that was funny too. Maybe they'll call the cop subject 5. :lol Seriously though, isn't patient zero a medical term for the first patient with a disease or something?

Indeed it is.

Jesse

Darklord Dave
10-03-2006, 02:40 PM
I like the LOST-like little clues too. So did anyone else see the design in the empty spaces of the computer program that Mohindar discovered? And it's just like one of the paintings at the artist did? And that same design could be half of a DNA double helix?

Agent0028
10-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Damn, you're observant! I saw the design, but I didn't notice it was like the artists paintings, nor did I make the connection to half a double helix.

Mookeylama
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
I like the LOST-like little clues too. So did anyone else see the design in the empty spaces of the computer program that Mohindar discovered? And it's just like one of the paintings at the artist did? And that same design could be half of a DNA double helix?

pretty sure that same design was in the pool of the house where the cop found the lil girl. it looked like it was made of a long floaty or hose. does look like half a helix

Andy Bergholtz
10-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm still on the fence w/ this one... It borders a little too much on 'corny', although I did enjoy the 2nd episode more than the pilot. I dug the fact that the Chinese kid essentially spent the entire episode in the future, that was cool. :)

I don't care much for pretty-single-mom's storyline. So her power is that her reflection comes to life and slaughters people? Lame.

I like the dynamic between the flying bros, some really nice character development there.

Not fond of the cheerleader either.... I'm hoping some of these characters grow on me, otherwise I'll probably drop it. There is only so much time in the day, and I'm already hooked on LOST and X-Files re-runs. :)

Darklord Dave
10-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Andy, he's Japanese. And I like how these aren't necessarily comic book hero type powers. More like 4400 than X-Men really.

And I see Ali Larter as kind of like Eclipso (remember the eclipse in the pilot) who has a super powered evil side.

The cheerleader's powers aren't that clear - apparently she can be injured but doesn't feel pain, yet she doesn't burn at all? Much like how Wolverine is depicted, only she's more extreme.

King Darkness
10-05-2006, 06:38 PM
I liked this episode. I kinda feel like they are moving fast, but so far soo good for me.

Agent0028
10-05-2006, 07:45 PM
I kinda like this faster pace. I hope that they do one story line then go to the next instead of dragging it out. Since there is alot of comparison to Lost I'll go ahead with that. The pace on Lost is a bit annoying for me. I like resolution, I fear that Lost is going to go down in quality and popularity and either the show will end without all the questions being answered or we're going to get a half assed answer for stuff. Hopefully I'm wrong. Anyways, that's why I hope that this show clicks along and either has a few episodes devoted to a story line, or maybe each season is one story line or something like that. Kinda like comics, several issues to make one story arc.

tomandshell
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Anybody else see this in San Diego and a little surprised at the changes?

Batty
10-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Anybody else see this in San Diego and a little surprised at the changes?
What were they?

Mookeylama
10-05-2006, 08:10 PM
anybody know where i can download the SDCC version? i heard it's on the net

tomandshell
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
SDCC version: The artist handcuffed himself to the water heater in his apartment to go cold turkey, and when they found him he had hacked his hand off with a saw to get his fix. That's one example.

Darth Caedus
10-05-2006, 09:41 PM
SDCC version: The artist handcuffed himself to the water heater in his apartment to go cold turkey, and when they found him he had hacked his hand off with a saw to get his fix. That's one example.

I remember that, I had forgotten, thanks tom. Now I'm starting to remember the differences..

tomandshell
10-05-2006, 10:08 PM
And what the heck happened to the Muslim terrorist whose radioactive hand not only boiled water, it also caused his wife to die of cancer? In the SDCC version, the cop who reads minds helped the police track him down through the other terrorist captured in the house, and when the cops burst in at the end the "hero" cop recognized the radioactive guy and called him by name. The whole terrorist subplot, with the cop hearing the whispering of the terrorist hiding in the house and culminating in the police raid, has been removed, and the cops are now drawn to the house because of a kidnapping/frozen brain removal plot. I am amazed that such a large portion of the show was completely discarded and replaced with something cheesier, in my opinion. The pilot that got me interested and raised a lot of interesting questions has vanished...

Darth Caedus
10-05-2006, 10:09 PM
And what the heck happened to the Muslim terrorist whose radioactive hand not only boiled water, it also caused his wife to die of cancer? In the SDCC version, the cop who reads minds helped the police track him down through the other terrorist captured in the house, and when the cops burst in at the end the "hero" cop recognized the radioactive guy and called him by name. The whole terrorist subplot, with the cop hearing the whispering of the terrorist hiding in the house and culminating in the police raid, has been removed, and the cops are now drawn to the house because of a kidnapping/frozen brain removal plot. I am amazed that such a large portion of the show was completely discarded and replaced with something cheesier, in my opinion. The pilot that got me interested and raised a lot of interesting questions has vanished...

I hear ya....some exec at nbc probably didn't like the terrorist angle of the other pilot and probably ordered it changed.

Batty
10-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Was the pilot shown at SDCC just the first episode shown on TV, or the first two episodes?

tomandshell
10-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Was the pilot shown at SDCC just the first episode shown on TV, or the first two episodes?

It ran close to an hour and a half, but it was all edited together into one piece, with four (I think) chapter titles. Wish I could remember them... I had the feeling that each episode would be two chapters of the unfolding story. Now I don't know what to think!

TheObsoleteMan
10-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Fantastic episode tonight! Syler rising up off the ground and the sound of the bullet's hitting the floor was a "holy crap!" moment for me, as was the cheerleader being autopsied. The Japanese guys continue to be a lot of fun to watch. Even the storyline with the brothers, which I haven't really been into til tonight, was intersting. Mohinder and the girl finding that diary was a bit too convenient though. I'm completely hooked now, can't wait for next week.

Gruson
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Great show!

I am hooked.

;)

Agent0028
10-10-2006, 07:27 AM
I think it is safe to say I have acquired a new favorite show. Hiro and Ando with that comic book are great.

Darth Caedus
10-10-2006, 08:20 AM
I think it is safe to say I have acquired a new favorite show. Hiro and Ando with that comic book are great.

It is our destiny....:chew :chew

TOE
10-10-2006, 08:24 AM

:lol two of my likable characters so far.

...I love how Hiro stopped everything in order to save the little girl. That effect was awesome. ANd Syler getting up was awesome too. Can't wait 'till next week. :chew

Batty
10-10-2006, 08:47 AM
:lol two of my likable characters so far.

...I love how Hiro stopped everything in order to save the little girl. That effect was awesome. ANd Syler getting up was awesome too. Can't wait 'till next week. :chew
Great episode.

I love how it was Ando who caused the accident. Who thinks, at one point, they'll end up loosing the comic book and not know what to do?

...And we now know that if Claire the cheerleader didn't have her superpowers, she'd be dead a couple times over by now!

King Darkness
10-10-2006, 09:25 AM
My TiVo craped out on me last night and didnt record. Can someone give me a quick break down of last nights events...

PLEASE!!!!

Darklord Dave
10-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Anyone notice that Claire had the symbol graphitiied on her Geometry book?

And she has officially moved past Wolverine - I don't think he was ever autopsied was he?

TheObsoleteMan
10-10-2006, 10:04 AM
My TiVo craped out on me last night and didnt record. Can someone give me a quick break down of last nights events...

PLEASE!!!!

The cop was being interrogated by the blonde FBI agent. He convinces her he can read minds so she enlists his help in her investigation of Syler. They go to talk to the little girl he found hiding in the wall in the previous episode, and they find Syler (shown in shadow) trying to abduct her. He runs, the blonde agent follows and the cop stays to comfort the girl. The agent confronts Syler (still only seen in shadow), Syler uses some sort of telekinesis to force the agent up against a wall and forces her to put her own gun to her temple. Just as she's about to pull the trigger, the cop shows up, pumps a few rounds into Syler, Syler drops to the ground and the FBI agent is saved. Then over the cops shoulder we see Syler rise with the sound of bullets hitting the ground and he flies off in a flash.

Hiro is back in Japan and tries to convince his buddy he's not crazy by showing him the comic book from the future. They follow the events described in the book and end up saving a little girl from being hit by a truck, an accident which they actually inadvertently end up causing to happen. Hiro's friend believes him, they conine to follow the events of the comic book by hopping on a plane then renting a car and are bound for Las Vegas.

Mohinder and his new girlfriend find a diary written by his father with Syler's address in it. they got to Syler's apartment and find a hidden room with a map similar to the one made by Mohinder's father but with more info including a picture of the brother of the guy that wants to fly that's running for congress. Then they find a room with religious messages scrawled all over the walls, "Forgive me" "I have sinned" that type of thing. They later bring the police back to the aprtment and it's completely empty.

Nikki buries the mob guys in the desert, and while ding so apparently finds the bodies of some of her baby's daddy's old crew that helped him steal 2 milllion dollars. She meets with his mother and accusses him of taking the money and murdering his buddies. The mother denies it. She also seems to want custody of Nikki's son.

The brothers have a falling out after the one running for congress tells a crowd at the political function they are at that his brother Peter tried to commit suicide when he jumped off the roof. They have a fist fight afterwards. Peter also hooks up with the girlfriend of the artist that gets high and paints the future, after they broke up earlier in the episode.

The cheerleader is making googly eyes at the quarterback, they have a big victory bonfire celebration after winning the footbal game, the qb starts sweet talking her, they go to the bleachers to make out, he tries to date rape her, she fights him off and in the process falls on some sort of log or branch and gets a stick through the brain. We then see a closeup of her face and her eyes are clouded over. Someone removes the stick, her eyes return to normal and she takes a deep breath as she revives. The camera then pulls back to reveal her in a morgue on an autopsy table with her chest splayed open and her ribcage and innards in full view. That's where the episode ends.

Batty
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM

PLEASE!!!!
Don't forget that the episodes are rerun on the SciFi channel on Fridays.

Anyone notice that Claire had the symbol graphitiied on her Geometry book?

And she has officially moved past Wolverine - I don't think he was ever autopsied was he?

I guess there's no hiding her powers now... How's she supposed to explain her return from the dead? Or does she? Hmmm.

And who was the sad girl at the bonfire?

Agent0028
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Dave your powers of observation are incredible.

As for the autopsy...it'll be interesting to see how someone heals from that...

TheObsoleteMan
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
And who was the sad girl at the bonfire?I'm guessing she was a previous date rape victim of the quarterback.

TOE
10-10-2006, 11:06 AM
The cop was being interrogated by the blonde FBI agent. He convinces her he can read minds so she enlists his help in her investigation of Syler. They go to talk to the little girl he found hiding in the wall in the previous episode, and they find Syler (shown in shadow) trying to abduct her. He runs, the blonde agent follows and the cop stays to comfort the girl. The agent confronts Syler (still only seen in shadow), Syler uses some sort of telekinesis to force the agent up against a wall and forces her to put her own gun to her temple. Just as she's about to pull the trigger, the cop shows up, pumps a few rounds into Syler, Syler drops to the ground and the FBI agent is saved. Then over the cops shoulder we see Syler rise with the sound of bullets hitting the ground and he flies off in a flash.

Hiro is back in Japan and tries to convince his buddy he's not crazy by showing him the comic book from the future. They follow the events described in the book and end up saving a little girl from being hit by a truck, an accident which they actually inadvertently end up causing to happen. Hiro's friend believes him, they conine to follow the events of the comic book by hopping on a plane then renting a car and are bound for Las Vegas.

Mohinder and his new girlfriend find a diary written by his father with Syler's address in it. they got to Syler's apartment and find a hidden room with a map similar to the one made by Mohinder's father but with more info including a picture of the brother of the guy that wants to fly that's running for congress. Then they find a room with religious messages scrawled all over the walls, "Forgive me" "I have sinned" that type of thing. They later bring the police back to the aprtment and it's completely empty.

Nikki buries the mob guys in the desert, and while ding so apparently finds the bodies of some of her baby's daddy's old crew that helped him steal 2 milllion dollars. She meets with his mother and accusses him of taking the money and murdering his buddies. The mother denies it. She also seems to want custody of Nikki's son.

The brothers have a falling out after the one running for congress tells a crowd at the political function they are at that his brother Peter tried to commit suicide when he jumped off the roof. They have a fist fight afterwards. Peter also hooks up with the girlfriend of the artist that gets high and paints the future, after they broke up earlier in the episode.

The cheerleader is making googly eyes at the quarterback, they have a big victory bonfire celebration after winning the footbal game, the qb starts sweet talking her, they go to the bleachers to make out, he tries to date rape her, she fights him off and in the process falls on some sort of log or branch and gets a stick through the brain. We then see a closeup of her face and her eyes are clouded over. Someone removes the stick, her eyes return to normal and she takes a deep breath as she revives. The camera then pulls back to reveal her in a morgue on an autopsy table with her chest splayed open and her ribcage and innards in full view. That's where the episode ends.

yup. that pretty much sums it up :chew

...i like Syler's role. Perhaps later on we will be introduced to other "villains" like him, or even perhaps more powerful and then Hiro and the gang will battle and ....man:monkey5 i just can't wait to see the battle waiting ahead. The scene with Syler's telekinesis was great. I actually thought that the lady cop was gonna get it since she believes the cop can read minds.

carbo-fation
10-10-2006, 11:52 AM
FOr anyone who missed last nights episode, just go to nbc.com and watch the complete episode for free. That's what I did! :D

King Darkness
10-10-2006, 12:50 PM

Thank you very much OM!!!!

Don't forget that the episodes are rerun on the SciFi channel on Fridays

Didnt know that, thanks Bats!!!

mfoga
10-10-2006, 06:51 PM
I guess there's no hiding her powers now... How's she supposed to explain her return from the dead? Or does she? Hmmm.

And who was the sad girl at the bonfire?
I have a feeling that it was her Pops that did that to her.

I was also wondering who the girl was I was about to go thru first 2 i still have on Tivo. Only thing that doesn't make sense about the whole Date rape idea is you never see him with anyone but cheerleaders in the first 2 and that makes sense for the "quarterback".

Yippy
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I have a mild suspicion that the eldest brother might be Sylar. I’m probably way off though. Oh wait, is it even possible for the eldest brother to be Sylar?? I mean, if Sylar is Patient Zero, how could his brother also have powers? Hmm...maybe the dead father is Sylar? Okay, I admit it- I'm way off. :monkey5 :lol

Batty
10-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I watched the last episode again... Here are some shots of the symbol.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6724/capturedata6792964ig3.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5389/capturedata3835020nk2.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8111/capturedata470446zi4.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4352/capturedata4586501qz9.png (http://imageshack.us)

mfoga
10-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah it has shown up a lot in the last few episodes. I bet if you watch really close its there even more in lil backgrounds, etc...

Mookeylama
10-10-2006, 10:48 PM

hmm. i can kinda see the changes between the SDCC and what's been aired. what w/ this being the 5 year anniversary of 911 i bet the execs thought it too risky, and the artist sawing off his hand sounds EXACTLY like a SAW ripoff. don't get me wrong. the show does sound better if those things woulda been in it, and i'm STILL trying to find the SDCC version on the net if anyone knows where to find it!!

Batty
10-10-2006, 11:08 PM
hmm. i can kinda see the changes between the SDCC and what's been aired. what w/ this being the 5 year anniversary of 911 i bet the execs thought it too risky, and the artist sawing off his hand sounds EXACTLY like a SAW ripoff. don't get me wrong. the show does sound better if those things woulda been in it, and i'm STILL trying to find the SDCC version on the net if anyone knows where to find it!!

I looked around for the SDCC version with no luck... yet.

At least we know the hand getting cut off wasn't due to them being afraid to show too much violence.

Darklord Dave
10-11-2006, 04:08 PM
They showed a hand being cut off and sewed back on on Prison Break which is an 8 PM show. That couldn't have been the reason.

carbo-fation
10-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Anybody catch tonights episode? The ending is just awesome...now it really kind of feels like a "superhero" show. And I guess the Cheerleader is the key to solving all the mystery.:monkey1

TheObsoleteMan
10-16-2006, 08:44 PM
How cool was Hiro with his katana and soul patch? :cool: The "Rainman" shot with him and Ando coming down the elevator was hilarious. :lol

KamenGuyver
10-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Simplely COOL! Ninja Hiro from future to save your life :lol a bit of Terminator feel...ha

TheObsoleteMan
10-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Nikki's "power" finally being revealed was a bit of a disappointment. After all of the mystery and spooky buildup I was expecting something more dramatic than just a pissed off alternate personality. It's like the Hulk but without Banner actually turning into a monster. :sleep

Agent0028
10-17-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm thinking Niki's power hasn't realized its full potential. That or she's a red herring with no super power just a mental disorder. I can't see how a bad ass alter ego can be much help.

I think it was so cool that the casino was the Montecito. Now I'm ready for the premiere of Las Vegas. :chew

Darth Caedus
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Yea...so her power is a split personality....so she's not so much a "HERO", but she's just a crazy person. last time I checked, crazy people weren't heroes. lame superpower to have, i wouldn't be bragging that around. "so lady, what's your power?" "ummm....i'm crazy." doesn't sound right. and the freaking cheerleader is really starting to annoy me. she can't die, but she wants to be freaking prom queen. she doesn't except her powers, and tells the one person who knows it to leave her alone. I never though I would say this, but SMALLVILLE actually deals with a teen with superpowers much more believably. I'm so sorry to say this, but it's true. the cheerleader is so annoying and so stupid i want to reach into the tv and smack her.

Agent0028
10-17-2006, 09:11 AM
As much as I want super powers, if I had them I would prolly freak out and pretend there weren't there too.

I thought of another possibility for Niki earlier, since she had that little symbol tattoo maybe she's kinda like a weapon X and the cheerleaders pops did that to her.

Darth Caedus
10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
As much as I want super powers, if I had them I would prolly freak out and pretend there weren't there too.

I thought of another possibility for Niki earlier, since she had that little symbol tattoo maybe she's kinda like a weapon X and the cheerleaders pops did that to her.

The tatoo on the back of Niki intriuged me. maybe whenever she's using her "power" it shows up? I couldn't see, it was pretty dark, but when they were showing her back, was the tatoo there the whole time, or did it just appear on camera?

King Darkness
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Great episode last night!!! I love Hiro coming from the future like a real superhero, katana and all!!!! And I was a bit let down by Nikki not "changing" or something. Like has been said, being crazy isnt that cool. Over all I was pretty happy with the show. Its getting better every week IMO!

Mookeylama
10-17-2006, 12:24 PM
i'm still hooked but the "future Hiro" thang felt like a Days of Future Past or Terminator rip but i don't mind. i wasn't expecting it. hell when is something not a rip off of something else lol. the Flying boy seems like he's gonna have the same type powers as Synch from Gen X. and yeah, my biggest let down was that Ali Larter (so hot!) just appears to have multi personalities. i'm still hoping that maybe she'll manifest a complete entity though depending on the severity of the event. oh and i REALLY hope the bad guys don't have their own "team of evil heroes/mutants". the one guy w/ mind powers is okay, but not a whole team.

Agent0028
10-17-2006, 01:12 PM
I would expect that if people are evolving powers that there will inevitably b those who will use theirs for good and those for bad. (I can't believe I just wrote that! :lol ) Anyways, are you hoping there is only one bad guy or just that the different bad guys don't band together to make a team a la the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?

gdb
10-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Anyone notice the casino the pair was thrown out of had signs saying MONTICITO? Which is the name of the fictional casino in the NBC show Las Vegas. :chew

I dig the show but the writing really wants a polish -- IMO. And how is the stripper/hooker a superhero? Looks like a Fight Club mental disorder so far. :lol

Agent0028
10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Anyone notice the casino the pair was thrown out of had signs saying MONTICITO? Which is the name of the fictional casino in the NBC show Las Vegas. :chew
Ahem

I think it was so cool that the casino was the Montecito. Now I'm ready for the premiere of Las Vegas. :chew
:lol

gdb
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Ahem

:lol

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.:monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl

I, uh, missed that earlier. Sorry. :lol

Mookeylama
10-17-2006, 05:30 PM
I would expect that if people are evolving powers that there will inevitably b those who will use theirs for good and those for bad. (I can't believe I just wrote that! :lol ) Anyways, are you hoping there is only one bad guy or just that the different bad guys don't band together to make a team a la the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?

oh i'm guessing there will eventually be a "Brotherhood of Evil", just not this soon. the 1 mind guy is okay for now. i guess what put it in my head was when the future Hiro showed up. when time stopped on the train and everything was dark and eerie w/ ominoius music, i thought "hell no. they have a bady w/ the same powers as Hiro just like the black guy can cancel out mind cop". but it turned out to be Kyle Reese, er...Hiro. lol

Darklord Dave
10-17-2006, 05:51 PM
However you feel about the show - you gotta admit they do GOOD cliffhanger. Definitely a fan of Hiro - and it's hilarious that he looks like he's taking a dump whenever he uses his power - can't see cool ninja Hiro making that face...

Peter's power is also cool - so when he gets near Ali will he go crazy too? As the "giver" of the group I see him being the sacrifical lamb in a few weeks or maybe the season finale.

The cheer leader is a bit annoying and I'm not really getting into her powers. They're now more like magic than any conceivable genetic advancement. Wasn't she looking at her organs over in a bowl next to her slab?

Darth Caedus
10-17-2006, 08:43 PM
as a side note, I just watched an episode of Scrubs (greatest show on TV) and Hiro played an asian intern....doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but I thought it was funny....probably had to be there

mfoga
10-17-2006, 10:31 PM
That was a great episode, I would have done the exact same thing in Vegas:lol . Just not gone as crazy so I wouldnt got caught:lol.

JoeSweden
10-21-2006, 06:09 AM
I looked around for the SDCC version with no luck... yet.

At least we know the hand getting cut off wasn't due to them being afraid to show too much violence.

I'm guessing the hand thing is just a practical change. They don't have to deal with his hand being cut off every week. Effects and stuff. Or maybe they are saving it for later.
I loved the future Hiro. I've seen the actor who's playing Hiro in similiar roles before, may I say a little feminie or stereotype japanese nerd, but here he comes Back from the Future with perfect english and much more mature and manly.
Love how the threads are coming together and wondering if there are going to be a superhero-team or what. The first series in long while (Alias first season?) that I can't wait to see the next episode.
I guess the mirror image in the elevator doors symbolised the split personality, but that seems a little lame for the strippers power. Maybe the real Ali Larter is trapped in the mirrors while the other one has taken over?
Cheerleader dad. Wonder what he's up to? Bad guy or just goverment type or though-love team leader?

JoeSweden
10-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Hmmm. Cheerleaders powers. So she is dead if something happens to her brain? As long as the stick was in there she was technicaly dead. Could this have something to do with murder victims top of heads being cut off, as the painter in Hiros future.:confused:

pitchin
10-21-2006, 06:26 AM
i think the two brothers will end up on opposing sides & will have to fight each other near the finale

Hiro said at the end in the train that he didn't recognise the guy without his scar..opinions?

Darklord Dave
10-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Adrian Pasdar always plays villians, so I have no trouble believing he'll end up with Sylar. And it's WAY too obvious, but they are implying that Cheerleader dad is Sylar. But since it's so obvious, it can't be right.

Batty
10-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I never thought that Claire's father was Sylar. I think he's a bureaucrat with whatever agency is trying to stop or control the "Heroes".

I don't like the "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" tag line, btw. It's very corny.

TOE
10-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Let's face it, cheerleaders are not Heroes. perhaps later down the road, her character will become more Rogue or Phoenix like, or even Kitty. I also agree with most that the double minded girl is not really a power but much like crazy. I see her more as Phoenix.

Agent0028
10-21-2006, 07:32 PM
As far as the cheerleader, I'm thinking that since she's going to be such a big necessity to save the world that she's gonna evolve alot characterwise. Unless its just because of her dad. I agree with Batty that he's just some bureaucrat either for the gov't or some sinister nefarious corporation, something like Weapon X.

Darth Caedus
10-21-2006, 07:51 PM
As far as the cheerleader, I'm thinking that since she's going to be such a big necessity to save the world that she's gonna evolve alot characterwise. Unless its just because of her dad. I agree with Batty that he's just some bureaucrat either for the gov't or some sinister nefarious corporation, something like Weapon X.

pretty much agree...i think that at the end of the season (or next season), the cheerleader will find out about her dad's involvement with the "heroes." Then that will be the catalyst that will change her into the rogue hero that she will become.

Batty
10-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Not the most exciting episode tonight, but still good.

I thought how Petrelli was shown flying and landing was pretty cool. I also enjoyed the scene in the diner with him and Hiro.

I'm finding more and more that I don't care for Niki. Maybe when she faces her alter-ego, she'll be more interesting.

And what happened to Hiro's comic book? Did I miss something?

Mookeylama
10-23-2006, 09:03 PM
the comic book came to an end. i believe it said "to be continued" but Hiro reached the last page of it.

Agent0028
10-24-2006, 06:55 AM
I think next week with Niki facing her alter ego and her ex husband should be pretty interesting. And could her ex be Sylar?

Darth Caedus
10-24-2006, 08:58 AM
I think next week with Niki facing her alter ego and her ex husband should be pretty interesting. And could her ex be Sylar?

it looked liked it could be...but maybe I was looking too much into it because they were both black. I don't know, but I got a notion...it looks like the younger brother who can fly has a mixture of two powers in him. since he will "someday" be the leader, do you think he has a mixture of everybody's powers, which would make him the leader?

Clotho0377
10-24-2006, 09:05 AM
it looks like the younger brother who can fly has a mixture of two powers in him. since he will "someday" be the leader, do you think he has a mixture of everybody's powers, which would make him the leader?

I think the younger brother who can fly maybe has the ability to mimic the powers of the people he's around. He seems to only be able to fly when his brother is around him, and in last night's ep. he was around the artist, so kinda "absorbed" some of the artist's power?

Darth Caedus
10-24-2006, 09:26 AM
I think the younger brother who can fly maybe has the ability to mimic the powers of the people he's around. He seems to only be able to fly when his brother is around him, and in last night's ep. he was around the artist, so kinda "absorbed" some of the artist's power?

That does make a lot more sense than a "mixture" of all the powers. It's weird, I can actually take each power and associate them with a comic character, which I like. Looking forward to seeing new powers.

Agent0028
10-24-2006, 09:48 AM
I think Peter can mimic others powers too, that's why he couldn't fly until his brother grabbed his hand. I think he'll be sticking close to the artist though since Peter can tap into his power without either of them being high. Assuming the artist survives of course. I figure one way or another they can't have a superhero on primetime TV that needs heroin to activate his power. :lol

Did anyone else notice that it looked like future Hiro kept one arm cradled close to him or was I seeing things? Could anyone tell if it was in a sling, or do you think something happens so he can't use that arm? I think that might be kinda cool, gives new meaning to the phrase, "I can beat you with one hand behind my back."

Batty
10-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Anyone want to take a guess about what happened to Matt the cop? Last week he was strapped to a lab table having his memory erased ("Go deep, and clean him out.":lol ), but why? What did they do to him? Did they just run some tests then release him?

I wonder if there will be a meeting between Peter and Sylar where Peter mimics or absorbs some of his powers.

Fubeca
10-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Sorry if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice the back cover of the book "dr. Rouge" has has different pictures of the author?
What gives?

Did time change a little here and there?

creature4000
10-24-2006, 11:56 AM
I think the Cop had his mind erased.. Thats why he was having trouble last night.. he didn't know what was going on. As far as him and his wife... he didn't know how to explain it... the thoughts were just coming to him!

The brother definately can mimic other powers.

Darth Loki
10-24-2006, 12:18 PM

This is true. He's like Rogue, only he doen'st absorb their powers, just has them as well.

Last night's episode was my favorite so far. Hiro is my boy!

Darklord Dave
10-24-2006, 01:54 PM
It appears that Niki's husband has powers too, but I doubt he's Sylar - the brainy kid keeps saying he didn't do anything, and I tend to believe him.

I don't know why I hate Milo Ventimiglia so much (maybe cause he was such a jerk on Gilmore Girls), but I'm starting to get into Peter's character. He could be more interesting than Hiro eventually.

And love how Adrian flew - no slow beating of wings - he goes supersonic right off the mark.

Agent0028
10-24-2006, 02:14 PM
I think Niki's husband is a baddie, whether he's Sylar or not. All those bodies came from somewhere, although I guess they could have been killed by Niki's alter. I figured that the boy keeps saying his dad is innocent because he's too young to really know what happened. Although, now that I think about it do we even know why her hubby was arrested in the first place. Seemed like a gang type thing but...:confused:

Mookeylama
10-24-2006, 02:22 PM
yeah Peter "borrows" the powers of the others. if anyone ever read Marvel's Generation X, there was a character named Synch that is Peter in a nutshell.

Mookeylama
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=38572&type=0

hmm. seems like Larter's dual personality thing may turn out to be a Jeykl and Hyde (was my guess) or even Hulk relationship.

Batty
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Maybe Niki's husband has the same powers. Maybe he has this Jekyll and Hyde thing too. And that's why her son keeps saying he's innocent... Or at least the Jekyll part of him.

Mookeylama
10-24-2006, 10:41 PM
could be but i doubt it. it showed her husband (DL?) phasing thru a wall ala Kitty Pryde in the preview for next week. and i think that weird symbol that keeps showing up is an RNA strand.

TheObsoleteMan
10-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Bit of a slow one this week. Mohinder's girlfriend and the bioparents being Gasses Man's lackeys certainly came as no surprise, saw that coming a mile away.

The preview for next week's show looked good. Hopefully we'll learn more about Sylar.

Agent0028
10-31-2006, 08:28 AM
It was a slow episode, but still entertaining, it kinda felt like it was just an episode to move the story along a bit. I'll admit, I was surprised by Mohinder's girlfriend. And props to the Darklord for being right about Niki's hubby. Of course the big question is....is she dead?

Batty
10-31-2006, 09:40 AM
Was there some reason they focused on Glasses Man playing with a second pair of glasses?

Darth Loki
10-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Was there some reason they focused on Glasses Man playing with a second pair of glasses?

I was wondering that too. Nothing jumped out at me but I DVR'd it to watch it again this week.

Agent0028
10-31-2006, 10:29 AM
My guess for the glasses is that it is a bit of foreshadowing. The crack in the lens could maybe symbolize the break between him and Claire, or any other number of things.

Bannister
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
I think I read somewhere that the broken glasses belonged to Mohinder's father and you saw Claire's Dad holding them in the first episode when he was in his apartment.

Batty
11-01-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't know... They look exactly like the ones he's already wearing. Maybe it's nothing.

http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/8923/capturedata78kn6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Agent0028
11-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Maybe he and Mohinder's father were working together.

Darklord Dave
11-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Haven't they indicated that he killed Mohinder's father - that's why he has the glasses?

Anyone notice the cover of 9th Wonder that the kid had? It was a reptilian woman with blond hair - perhaps Nikki's alter ego?

King Darkness
11-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Anyone notice the cover of 9th Wonder that the kid had? It was a reptilian woman with blond hair - perhaps Nikki's alter ego?

No I didnt notice that Dave. That would be better than her just being some crazy chick with a slit personality. I would like to see her transform into something cool!

Batty
11-02-2006, 10:44 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4050/capturedata78zb7.png (http://imageshack.us)

Agent0028
11-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I guess the question should be, if the glasses are Mohinder's father's why did he keep them?

Batty
11-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I still say they look exactly like the ones Glasses Man is wearing. If they belong to Mohinder's father, isn't that a weird coincidence? There has to be something to it.

Agent0028
11-02-2006, 03:15 PM
I still say they look exactly like the ones Glasses Man is wearing. If they belong to Mohinder's father, isn't that a weird coincidence? There has to be something to it.
That's what makes me think maybe they worked together.

JoeSweden
11-02-2006, 03:41 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4050/capturedata78zb7.png (http://imageshack.us)
What issue was Hiro reading in the previous episodes?

Maybe this is what she becomes when she's cutting people in half?

mfoga
11-03-2006, 05:27 PM
That's what makes me think maybe they worked together.
Finally watched it today. Didn't they say that Mohinder's father was working with Sylar, but is just me or do we know who Sylar is yet?

Agent0028
11-03-2006, 05:31 PM
There was the message on the machine from Sylar, I can't remember what it said now, but it indicated some sort of connection between them. And we don't officially know who Sylar is, lotsa theories, but nothing concrete so far as I know.

JoeSweden
11-09-2006, 05:43 PM
No thoughts on episode 7?
So the kid also have powers? Hmm..
Eager to see some of them getting together soon. Maybe building to a midseason major cliffhanger?

Agent0028
11-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Not to sound like a Monday morning quarterback, but I kinda wondered if he did have some sort of powers. Isn't that Forge's mutant ability, to be able to build or fix anything? That's what I got from the X-Men legends video game anyways.

I've noticed something over the past few episodes, whenever Niki's alter (Jessica?) is on screen she has the tatoo on her shoulder, so is it only apparent at that time or have I only noticed when she is in bad girl mode? Also the mark on the cop was different...maybe two different groups or something? That might make sense if the guy with the glasses is a good guy (he seems to weird to be a good guy though) and "bad guys" got to Niki or something...:confused: Think about it too much you go cross eyed.

Darklord Dave
11-10-2006, 01:54 AM
It looks like they're going to try and wrap up a storyline in 13 episodes, which was probably the initial order from the network. However I believe they got picked up for a full 22, so they may try and stretch out it out to fill all 22. I hate it when that happens. I believe Prison Break was like that.

And after a weekend making love to his wife there was nothing in her mind comparing him to her other current lover? Hmm.

Kyuzo
11-17-2006, 10:20 PM
I missed the episode which aired 11/13. Can someone fill me in?

Agent0028
11-18-2006, 08:28 AM
I might miss a few points so if I miss anything hopefully someone else will catch it and fill in the gaps. The episode opened with Hiro and Ando at a small diner in Midland, Texas. A really cute redhead there has the ability to remember pretty much everything she sees and hears. For example she has a book of Japanese that she looked over for a week and is rapidly learning the language. Anyways, she goes into a store room and is killed by Sylar. So Hiro goes back in time to the previous day to prevent her from coming in to work the next day. He told Ando he would be back in five seconds, but wasn't, however his picture is on a corkboard standing next to the waitress celebrating her birthday.

Isaac Mendez was captured by Mohinder's gf and glasses guy. He's being held at a paper factory where Glasses Guy works. He overcame the heroin addiction and they wanted to help him learn to use his power w/o the drugs, but glasses guy needs him to paint more pictures so he can save Claire. So in the end he tells M.'s gf to talk him into taking the heroin and painting the picture. There was a hint that maybe she has some sort of presuasive ability and a reference to her past like, "have you forgotten what you were when I found you?" Something like that.

Mohinder scattered his father's ashes and went back to work at the college. He met up with an old flame who tried to convince him to come work for a genetics company (I think) but he had to give up his father's theories. M. also discovered that he had a sister who died when she was little, and he's had two dreams where this adolescent w/ longish hair and a soccer ball appeared in them. The first dream was him and his father arguing about his father going to USA, and then his mother telling his father to go. In the second dream he witnessed his father's murder. When M. woke up from the second dream he found a file f his father's with a picture of the boy in it and I think there was some sort of dream study with it.

mfoga
11-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Wow was it me or did NBC way over hype the last episode? It was no where near what I expected.

Agent0028
11-21-2006, 06:44 PM
I agree, I was waaay let down. I don't think anything worthwhile really happened last night. I suppose glasses guy's "henchman" getting Sylar was something, but since we don't know anything about where that is going...ho hum.

I love the show, but if they don't start getting in to some super hero fighting action or something its gonna lose me. I suspect others agree. It's like the first fantastic four movie, too much time discovering powers etc and not enough time doing stuff with them.

TheObsoleteMan
11-21-2006, 07:00 PM
I enjoyed last night's episode. Saving the cheerleader has been resolved, now we get to see how that unfolds into saving the world. It looks like we're gonna start getting into Sylar's backstory with next week's ep., I can't wait to see what he's all about.

I can understand why we're not getting big superhero battles this early on. These people have just discovered their powers and are still figuring out how to use them, they can't just automatically be the X-Men. I don't expect those sorts of epic battles until later on in the series.

I do have one complaint with the show and that's the Niki/Jessica storyline. It's a big drag on the show imo, it feels like everything slows to a crawl when they focus on her. I'm sure it'll become more significant down the road, but for right now it just feels like a time filler B plot.

gdb
11-21-2006, 08:16 PM
I do have one complaint with the show and that's the Niki/Jessica storyline. It's a big drag on the show imo, it feels like everything slows to a crawl when they focus on her. I'm sure it'll become more significant down the road, but for right now it just feels like a time filler B plot.

Yeah... and I don't really see how her split personality is a super-power... Of course the fact that the actress isn't quite the strongest actor in the show doesn't help either.

TOE
11-22-2006, 01:57 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/sideshowpics/heroes_banner.gif

Darklord Dave
11-22-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't think we'll ever see knock-down drag out superhero battles. It's not a feature film after all.

I don't think Jessica/Nikki is a drag and I think there's a bit more to it than they've revealed yet. Personally I'd like to see more of the Cop's story.

Did anyone think that in that first shot where you see Sylar's face in part shadow he looked like Mohinder? It obviously wasn't later on, but that kind of freaked me out.

Bannister
11-22-2006, 04:58 PM
I don't think we'll ever see knock-down drag out superhero battles. It's not a feature film after all.

I don't think Jessica/Nikki is a drag and I think there's a bit more to it than they've revealed yet. Personally I'd like to see more of the Cop's story.

Did anyone think that in that first shot where you see Sylar's face in part shadow he looked like Mohinder? It obviously wasn't later on, but that kind of freaked me out.
I think I recognized the guy playing Sylar, I just can't place him.

Mookeylama
11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
yeh looked a bit like Mohinder.

i think i caught a pretty big continuity error in the episode 2 weeks ago. when mind cop was interogating radiation terrorist they were both talking about how they recieved their powers, or "strange things happening" after they were abducted and woke up. but mind cop had his powers before he was abducted. matter of fact, it seemed to me that nothing ever really came about from his abduction.
some of the people who saw the uncut pilot episode at SDCC posted about how it was alot longer and introduced radiation terrorist in the pilot. i'm wondering if the continuity error is due to the pilot being cut up and aired differently. anyone else think that was weird?

mfoga
11-22-2006, 05:04 PM
yeh looked a bit like Mohinder.

i think i caught a pretty big continuity error in the episode 2 weeks ago. when mind cop was interogating radiation terrorist they were both talking about how they recieved their powers, or "strange things happening" after they were abducted and woke up. but mind cop had his powers before he was abducted. matter of fact, it seemed to me that nothing ever really came about from his abduction.
some of the people who saw the uncut pilot episode at SDCC posted about how it was alot longer and introduced radiation terrorist in the pilot. i'm wondering if the continuity error is due to the pilot being cut up and aired differently. anyone else think that was weird?

When did they say that the Cop had his powers before he was abducted? Also I dont remember the cop being abducted so when was he abducted? That was the first I remember hearing about when he got the powers.

Bannister
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM
When did they say that the Cop had his powers before he was abducted? Also I dont remember the cop being abducted so when was he abducted? That was the first I remember hearing about when he got the powers.
He was abducted after he helped find the little girl. He was at a bar and could hear everyone's thoughts except the guy who abducted him.

Agent0028
11-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm not so much looking for epic or knock down dragout super hero battles. Just a little more stuff like Niki and her Hubby's fight, and Sylar vs. the cop.

Mookeylama
11-22-2006, 06:18 PM
He was abducted after he helped find the little girl. He was at a bar and could hear everyone's thoughts except the guy who abducted him.

EXACTLY! he gained the powers as he was searching for a lil girl whose family had been killed, presumably by Sylar. then like 2 episodes later, he was abducted and glasses man told his Haitian henchman to wipe him clean (or maybe "go deep"). anyway, nothing really came of it. next we saw mind cop, he was coming home to his wife who was worried that he'd been missing. he seemed not to remember being abducted but then he did in the iterogation w/ radioactive terrorist. maybe that was the intent of the abduction, so that he'd foregt WHEN he first got his powers, because he definitely had them before the abduction.

Darth Caedus
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah... and I don't really see how her split personality is a super-power... Of course the fact that the actress isn't quite the strongest actor in the show doesn't help either.

Do the producers think that we will pay attention to boring nicki because she's hot and that's it? I think she's very attractive but that doesn't automatically mean she should get the most screen time. put the interesting people on the show and leave the pretty/useless people in the background.

Darth Loki
12-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Loved last night's episode. I feel so bad for Claire though, poor girl has no friends now. And what the hell hapened to Peter for him to have that vision?

Darth Caedus
12-05-2006, 12:05 PM
So with Peter exploding and blowing up New York....**cough** NITRO CIVIL WAR **cough**

Batty
12-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah, great episode last night.

Eden blowing her brains out was certainly a surprise.

I wonder if Hiro gets the sword from a museum. That would explain the dinosaur. I can't imaging they would have him fight a living dinosaur.

And I totally don't care about Niki and what's going on with that story line. It seems so detached from the rest of the show.

Darth Loki
12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, great episode last night.

Eden blowing her brains out was certainly a surprise.

I wonder if Hiro gets the sword from a museum. That would explain the dinosaur. I can't imaging they would have him fight a living dinosaur.

And I totally don't care about Niki and what's going on with that story line. It seems so detached from the rest of the show.

At the moment yes it does. I hope they tie them in soon as well because at the moment I've kinda lost interest in that part of the show.

Anyone know when the next new episode will air. I know it'll be sometime in 2007, but I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Darth Caedus
12-05-2006, 12:34 PM
At the moment yes it does. I hope they tie them in soon as well because at the moment I've kinda lost interest in that part of the show.

Anyone know when the next new episode will air. I know it'll be sometime in 2007, but I hope I don't have to wait too long.

It said January 22nd.

Batty
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I thought it was February.

Agent0028
12-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe Peter's power is to absorb others' power as well as occasionally have visions or something? I remember him dreaming about flying...and it seems like he might have had some other dream or vision or something once? It was definitely a great episode.

Darklord Dave
12-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Peter's power is definitely absorbing someone else's power.

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

My first thought when the dream started was that Peter had absorbed Radiation Man's power to stop him from blowing up NY. But then his brother coming out - anyone think he's going to fly him up into the atmosphere so he explodes harmlessly?

Darth Loki
12-05-2006, 02:47 PM

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

My first thought when the dream started was that Peter had absorbed Radiation Man's power to stop him from blowing up NY. But then his brother coming out - anyone think he's going to fly him up into the atmosphere so he explodes harmlessly?

Not really sure because it seemed like it was a flashback at first because when Peter's bro came out there was the Vote for Patrelli sign on the building. Unless it's far in the future and he's running for office again. But everyone was there that we've seen so far except Pyro (don't know the dude's name) and Syler.

Agent0028
12-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I thought the city blew up the morning after he won, so that could be why the sign is still up.

Bannister
12-05-2006, 03:15 PM
"I've gotta find that sword.":rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

carbo-fation
12-05-2006, 03:19 PM
I honestly do hope that the Dinosaur is going to fight Hiro. That would be just wickedly awesome! :monkey5 :D

Bannister
12-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I honestly do hope that the Dinosaur is going to fight Hiro. That would be just wickedly awesome! :monkey5 :D
:rock:rock:rock

Agent0028
12-05-2006, 04:38 PM
I thought the stepping on a bug comment was funny, I imagine only the big comic fans got that. I only understood it by chance because I was looking up something on Wikipedia and it referenced a comic (don't remember what, I think it was DC) that had something like that happen. I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about even though I obviously don't. :lol

Batty
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I thought the stepping on a bug comment was funny, I imagine only the big comic fans got that. I only understood it by chance because I was looking up something on Wikipedia and it referenced a comic (don't remember what, I think it was DC) that had something like that happen. I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about even though I obviously don't. :lol
Actually, I think it's a reference to the Butterfly Effect.

In the 1952 short story by Ray Bradbury, "A Sound of Thunder", the killing of a butterfly during the time of dinosaurs causes the future to change in subtle but meaningful ways: e.g., the spelling of English and the outcome of a political election.[3] In the Simpsons Halloween episode, Time and Punishment, Homer repeatedly travels back to the time of dinosaurs with a time machine (à la Bradbury's story). Each time there, Homer's actions (involving intentional and unintentional violence, including a butterfly reference) drastically change the future (i.e. Homer's present; for example, Homer squishing a butterfly results in Ned Flanders ruling the world, and Homer wiping out the dinosaurs with a sneeze results in his extraordinary wealth, well-behaved kids, his sisters-in-law dead, and donuts to rain from the sky).

Heres the whole article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Bannister
12-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Actually, I think it's a reference to the Butterfly Effect.

Heres the whole article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect
That's what I took it as.

Mookeylama
12-05-2006, 05:12 PM

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

i kinda got that too. i knew it was gonna be Radiation boy as the source of the explosion, but w/ this vision, i guess Peter will try and absorb him, tho why Radiation boy wasn't in the vision itself, i don't understand.

Agent0028
12-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Man...I must be going nuts...I remember reading on wikipedia about the ultimate fantastic four continuity problems with the rest of the ultimate universe and it made a reference to whatever I was trying to refer to before. But now, just to make sure I'm not crazy, I went back to see what it was...and it's not there. So maybe I am crazy... :wacky

Thanks for the info about the Butterfly effect Batty, I never knew that came from a Bradbury story. Interesting.

TOE
12-05-2006, 11:30 PM
what an awesome episode :rock Love this episode. Can't wait 'till next season :monkey2 Man...a whole month of no new episode to look after too.

...also...i hope that cute girl didn't shoot herself :monkey3

pitchin
12-06-2006, 04:44 AM
what an awesome episode :rock Love this episode. Can't wait 'till next season :monkey2 Man...a whole month of no new episode to look after too.

...also...i hope that cute girl didn't shoot herself :monkey3

yep she did......to shoot sylar munching on her brain and absorbing her powers

Bannister
12-06-2006, 11:02 AM
I forgot to mention my favorite line from the episode. When Claire's dad confronts Sylar and tells him he used to be a watchmaker. His response just cracked me up. " I restore time pieces.":rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Mookeylama
12-06-2006, 08:48 PM
yep she did......to shoot sylar munching on her brain and absorbing her powers

god i REALLY hope that they make it something other than eating the brains. if that were the case, every time we ate a hamburger we'd grow horns and give milk. makes no sense. i was hoping maybe since he was a genius w/ gadgets maybe he'd made some contraption that he took the brains to and would extract the powers...or something.

Batty
12-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I think Sylar needs the brains whole. He probably takes the brains apart, like he does with watches, to understand how they work and gain their powers. And that's why Eden shot herself. To keep him from getting her whole brain.

That's just a guess.

TOE
12-07-2006, 01:57 AM
I don't think she shot herself :monkey3 ...i know she is alive dang it!!!!

Darth Caedus
12-07-2006, 06:55 AM
I don't think she shot herself :monkey3 ...i know she is alive dang it!!!!

Sorry Toe, I think she is dead as a tom cruise is inside.....

Darth Loki
12-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Sorry Toe, I think she is dead as a tom cruise is inside.....
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

And yes she is dead.

Agent0028
12-07-2006, 02:12 PM
I didn't think she shot herself, I thought Sylar shot her (well made her shoot herself)...

mfoga
12-07-2006, 02:14 PM
I didn't think she shot herself, I thought Sylar shot her (well made her shoot herself)...
Why would he do that? He wanted her brain so he could have her power. She did it to stop him from getting it.

Ok whats the hatian guys power beside clearing people memory, does he block all the powers or just block the cops ability.

Batty
12-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Why would he do that? He wanted her brain so he could have her power. She did it to stop him from getting it.

Ok whats the hatian guys power beside clearing people memory, does he block all the powers or just block the cops ability.
Yeah, Sylar definitely had a look of surprise on his face when her brains when flying.

I think the Haitian can probably block all powers. Otherwise he's be know as a cop blocker.

Agent0028
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
:huh I dunno. I musta missed part of it or maybe it just went over my head. I thought he used his psychokinesis to turn the gun on her and make her shoot herself like he was going to do the FBI Agent. :duh

I was thinking that the Haitian blocking the cops ability to read minds and him wiping people's memories was connected more so than a general ability to block others abilities. I don't think any of that made sense. :lol Oh well.

Mookeylama
12-07-2006, 03:00 PM
cop blocker...

:rotfl

King Darkness
12-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Just watched it....good last episode.

I am getting sooooo sick of Nikki and her lame ass Jerry Springer story line. Its driving me crazy everytime something cool is happening in the show and then they cut to her lame ass!

And what about the black dude near the end with Claire. Didn't he say that she needed to remember and that he was going to tell her a secret? So I dont think hes gonna erase her memory and he may be leaning towards becoming a "good guy", maybe.

Anyway, its gonna be a long wait till Jan. 22. Hopefully Nikki dies between now and then:monkey4

Agent0028
12-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Didn't he say that she needed to remember and that he was going to tell her a secret?
I thought he said "Can you keep a secret?" Which I took to mean act like I wiped your memory. But heck, my track record for being right is getting pretty goldurn low. :o

Mookeylama
12-07-2006, 09:13 PM
I thought he said "Can you keep a secret?" Which I took to mean act like I wiped your memory. But heck, my track record for being right is getting pretty goldurn low. :o

no, he's gonna double cross her dad/glasses man and let Claire keep her memories.

Darth Caedus
12-07-2006, 09:16 PM
no, he's gonna double cross her dad/glasses man and let Claire keep her memories.

I agree, I think the Haitian has a plan of his own when it comes to Claire's daddy. Don't know what it is, but like the cylons....he has a plan...

Agent0028
12-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah that's what I meant, but he'll want her to act like she doesn't have the memory.

mfoga
12-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Wait the Hatian talks? I never heard him and they said something about him not talking.

Batty
12-07-2006, 10:53 PM
He talks to Claire at the end of the episode. He tells her he was sent by her father to erase her memory, but that it's important for her to remember. And asks if she can keep a secret. So, I guess she'll have to pretend that she can't remember anything. Just like Agent said.

Memnoch
12-08-2006, 05:24 PM
..OMG... OMG... Issac painted Peter exploding and doesnt even know it. Im watching Heroes on Sci Fi and its in the frame behind him as he is talking to Eden and she slips him the phone.

EDIT: Ok, so Issac does know he painted it. But he doesn't know that it's Peter. Interesting.

Darth Loki
12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
..OMG... OMG... Issac painted Peter exploding and doesnt even know it. Im watching Heroes on Sci Fi and its in the frame behind him as he is talking to Eden and she slips him the phone.

EDIT: Ok, so Issac does know he painted it. But he doesn't know that it's Peter. Interesting.

The face on the painting is very non-descript. I think we are meant to believe it's the pyro dude we saw a few episodes ago that disappeared.

King Darkness
12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
I wonder if Peter explodes because he take the radiation guys power or because he is around all the Heros at once. In his vision they are all around him, I was thinking that because hes absorbing all their powers he cant handle it and explodes???

Darklord Dave
12-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I like that explanation better KD. But they've already set up ThermoMan, so I'm sure he has to have something to do with it.

Memnoch
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Well don't go hoping to see Peter destroy NYC anytime soon because Chris Eccleston has been signed onto Heroes to start in January as a mentor of sorts to Peter to teach him how to control his powers. Maybe the destruction of the city will be averted?

bluesparrow
12-10-2006, 05:56 AM
I think the Haitian can probably block all powers. Otherwise he's be know as a cop blocker.

I think it's Claire's dad who has the power blocker power(heh). I think that's why he was able to confront Sylar with no consequences, but Eden was not. He was also around when the cop tried reading minds and got blocked, right?

King Darkness
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I think it's Claire's dad who has the power blocker power(heh). I think that's why he was able to confront Sylar with no consequences, but Eden was not. He was also around when the cop tried reading minds and got blocked, right?

That makes sense. I think the Haitian can only mess with peoples memory.

When Peter got really sick in the jail cell, Claire was in there, so he should have not gotten sick, but her dad was there to, so maybe he was blocking both their powers and thats why Peter got really sick????

Also early in the show when the cop was kidnapped and talking to Claire's father while he was laying on the table he could not read his mind.

King Darkness
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
That makes sense. I think the Haitian can only mess with peoples memory.

When Peter got really sick in the jail cell, Claire was in there, so he should have not gotten sick, but her dad was there to, so maybe he was blocking both their powers and thats why Peter got really sick????

Also early in the show when the cop was kidnapped and talking to Claire's father while he was laying on the table he could not read his mind.

Ummm. I just remembered, when Peters brother flew away weren't both the dad and the Haitian there??? Why was he able to fly away????

mfoga
12-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah I have not figures out what the dads deal is. He is the one that makes no sense still.

Mookeylama
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
well i took it that it was the Hatian that could block mind powers, but it was the cell Sylar was in that was supposed to nulify his powers. i mean if it was Claire's dad doing the blocking, why didn't Sylar break out after dad left the area? he's certainly got the powers to break out. he yanked Eden thru the glass telekinetically, tho i don't understand how he suddenly got use of his powers again while locked in the cell.

Vader AL
12-10-2006, 10:26 PM
the dad blocks powers and the haitian can clear memories.

Batty
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
If the Haitian can't block powers, why couldn't the cop read his mind in the bar?

Vader AL
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
If the Haitian can't block powers, why couldn't the cop read his mind in the bar?

wasn't the dad with him?

if not i guess the haitian's thing is mental stuff, including memory wipe and keeping psychic powers from being used.

mfoga
12-11-2006, 06:38 AM
the dad blocks powers and the haitian can clear memories.
But as King pionted out how did Peters Brother fly when he was captured by the Dad.

Mookeylama
12-11-2006, 09:54 AM
wasn't the dad with him?

nope Dad wasn't w/ the Hatian in the bar. honestly i don't think Dad has any powers.

Bannister
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
If the Dad can block powers, why did he need the Haitian at the Police Station when they were questioning Claire?

Darklord Dave
12-11-2006, 10:30 AM
I never thought the Dad had powers, it's all the Haitian. But I don't think the Haitian blocks all powers, just mental ones.

TOE
12-11-2006, 10:32 AM
question:

How come Sylar did not or could not hurt the Dad at the prison cell? I think it was a prison cell. But when the girl with persuasion powers came to visit, Sylar was able to smash her face to the window.

Bannister
12-11-2006, 10:44 AM
question:

How come Sylar did not or could not hurt the Dad at the prison cell? I think it was a prison cell. But when the girl with persuasion powers came to visit, Sylar was able to smash her face to the window.
Was the Haitian there? If he was, that may explain it.

Batty
12-11-2006, 11:00 AM
question:

I wondered about that too. It may have been the cell that nullified his powers. Maybe she deactivated it so she could use her powers on him. :confused:

And King brought up another good point- How did Nathan fly away with Bennet and the Haitian right there?

Bannister
12-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I wondered about that too. It may have been the cell that nullified his powers. Maybe she deactivated it so she could use her powers on him. :confused:

And King brought up another good point- How did Nathan fly away with Bennet and the Haitian right there?
I think he caught them off guard.

Agent0028
12-11-2006, 02:06 PM
That seems a logical explanation to me. I think that the Haitians power to wipe minds prolly gives him the mental resistance to being read or something like that. Maybe its like Vader Al said and he just has general mental powers. Also the dad could have been at the bar and just off screen or something.

Mookeylama
12-11-2006, 02:23 PM
my take:

Dad has no powers.

Haitian can block mental powers only. which would explain how Pete's bro flew away from them.

Sylar's powers were nulified by the containment cell. i suppose Eden coulda turned the cell off so she could use her powers on him, but this woulda been incredibly stupid since she was well aware of his potential threat. my guess is since Sylar's a gizmo genius (clock maker, and likes to take things apart to "see how they tick".) that he had enough time to figure out how to bypass/disengage the cell's dampening features.

Batty
12-11-2006, 04:43 PM
my take:

Dad has no powers.

Haitian can block mental powers only. which would explain how Pete's bro flew away from them.

Sylar's powers were nulified by the containment cell. i suppose Eden coulda turned the cell off so she could use her powers on him, but this woulda been incredibly stupid since she was well aware of his potential threat. my guess is since Sylar's a gizmo genius (clock maker, and likes to take things apart to "see how they tick".) that he had enough time to figure out how to bypass/disengage the cell's dampening features.
That all makes sense to me.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to get answers. Or if we will get answers. :monkey4

TOE
12-11-2006, 08:20 PM
That all makes sense to me.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to get answers. Or if we will get answers. :monkey4

middle of January :monkey2

...i want to see Hiro battle the Dino :rock :rock

carbo-fation
12-11-2006, 08:25 PM
middle of January :monkey2

...i want to see Hiro battle the Dino :rock :rock

Me too man!!! Can't wait to see Hiro kick some reptile a$$!:D

Mookeylama
12-11-2006, 10:30 PM
i was so pissed tonite. wrapped up what i was doing and ran home. sat down and turned on Deal or No Deal at about 5 til 9. then remembered that Heroes isn't on for like 7 freakin weeks. WTF is up w/ that? there was a John Goodman xmas movie on. WTF?!

TOE
12-11-2006, 10:45 PM
there was a John Goodman xmas movie on. WTF?!

:lol :rotfl :lol owned!!!!

Darth Loki
12-12-2006, 08:04 AM
i was so pissed tonite. wrapped up what i was doing and ran home. sat down and turned on Deal or No Deal at about 5 til 9. then remembered that Heroes isn't on for like 7 freakin weeks. WTF is up w/ that? there was a John Goodman xmas movie on. WTF?!

Mondays just aren't the same without those loveable freaks :monkey2

Agent0028
12-12-2006, 08:23 AM
I know, I was actually looking forward to the reruns to see if I could catch something I missed.

TOE
12-12-2006, 10:54 AM
I know, I was actually looking forward to the reruns to see if I could catch something I missed.

i watch all the episodes on the website.

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml

...and there will be a marathon on Jan 1 :chew :chew

Bannister
12-12-2006, 11:04 AM
i watch all the episodes on the website.

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml

...and there will be a marathon on Jan 1 :chew :chew

Agent0028
12-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Woohoo for the marathon. As for watching them on-line...I'm still on dial up *hangs head in shame* so by the time I got them downloaded and ready to view new ones would be on. :lol Thanks for the link tho. :cool:

Darth Loki
12-12-2006, 02:10 PM
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

snowtrooper1966
12-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Greetings!
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I recorded the entire series so far on my DVR. The last episode somehow (significant other) seems to have dissappeared. If anyone has a digital copy they might be willing to part with, I would gladly pay for time and trouble and shipping. Please email me @ my hotmail address if you can help me out....
Thanks in advance!
Best,
James W Barron
[email protected]

mfoga
12-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Mondays just aren't the same without those loveable freaks :monkey2
Whats funny is I never watched it on Mondays. I would watch Heroes and Prision Break on Tivo later in the week. I am always watching MNF.

Hightreker
12-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Greetings!
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I recorded the entire series so far on my DVR. The last episode somehow (significant other) seems to have dissappeared. If anyone has a digital copy they might be willing to part with, I would gladly pay for time and trouble and shipping. Please email me @ my hotmail address if you can help me out....
Thanks in advance!
Best,
James W Barron
[email protected]

If you use itunes you can download the episodes individually for $1.99 and NBC has all of the episodes up for viewing right now on there website. Hope that helps.

was the cell that kept sylar metal free like magneto's & when that girl brandished the gun he has a control of metals and used that to smash the glass

snowtrooper1966
12-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Nope, no iPod or iTunes.....
james

Darth Caedus
12-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Woohoo for the marathon. As for watching them on-line...I'm still on dial up *hangs head in shame* so by the time I got them downloaded and ready to view new ones would be on. :lol Thanks for the link tho. :cool:

UHHH...my friend, I'm so sorry. A buddy of mine was just upgraded to dsl from the stone ages. When I used to go over to his house, I felt SO much pain. Gotta get that upgrade...

Agent0028
12-12-2006, 07:27 PM
was the cell that kept sylar metal free like magneto's & when that girl brandished the gun he has a control of metals and used that to smash the glass
Could be, but I think that Sylar ability is psychokinesis, or rather one of the abilities he stole.

Mookeylama
12-12-2006, 08:19 PM

early on i thought that he might control metals because of the (2nd?) episode that showed the lil girls parent pinned to the wall w/ a bunch of cutlery. it was the episode that introduced the mind cop guy. but now i think it's as Agent said, more telekinesis than magnetism. plus if he could control metal, i'm sure that Clair's dad had some metal on him when he was talking w/ Sylar in the cell. at least part of his glasses look like gold metal.

Agent0028
12-12-2006, 09:14 PM
So what are Sylar's powers? Psychkinesis (obviously) and wasn't his original one to be able to tell what's broken with something, or am I getting it confused with something else? And presumably something to do with freezing since the dad was frozen (same episode Mookey was talking about). Anything else?

mfoga
12-12-2006, 10:31 PM
What ever he has been able to take from the brains of others. He originally had the ability to see how things work. So now he takes there brain figures out how the power works then he gets to use it.

Batty
01-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I just finished watching this weeks episode...It was great! It was cool to see everyone in this episode and not have the focus on just a few of them. Plus the introduction of the Invisible Man!

I guess we'll never find out how Sylar was able to pull Eden through the glass. :confused: And how is it that Niki's husband was able to put his arm through the glass without the guard noticing? He was standing just a few feet away.

And yeah, I knew Hiro would find the sword in a museum...or almost find it. :D

Here's the site for Primatech Paper (http://www.primatechpaper.com/). I haven't really checked it out yet, but I'm sure there's clues in there. I guess you need an invitation code.

Agent0028
01-25-2007, 08:10 AM
How did the FBI not find the room Sylar was in? If they looked everywhere the door was right there in the hallway. The only explanation I can think of is if the Blocker guy can put a mental block on an item so that when any of the feebies saw the door all the saw was more wall...

Also any ideas on how it is Peter is having visions? Another ability of his, or maybe he absorbed a little too much of the painters ability and its having lingering effects?

Darth Caedus
01-25-2007, 09:51 AM
How did the FBI not find the room Sylar was in? If they looked everywhere the door was right there in the hallway. The only explanation I can think of is if the Blocker guy can put a mental block on an item so that when any of the feebies saw the door all the saw was more wall...

Also any ideas on how it is Peter is having visions? Another ability of his, or maybe he absorbed a little too much of the painters ability and its having lingering effects?

I think the indian girl/boy (sad that i don't remember), anyway, that person is giving peter the visions, IMO. I think that the haitian made everybody think that either there was no door there, make them turn away from that door, or they moved sylar and that room was empty. It WAS great to see the invisible man, the former DOCTOR !!!!! I was excited, Chris Eccleston is great and should be a great addition to the cast...

shaun-o
01-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Here's the site for Primatech Paper (http://www.primatechpaper.com/). I haven't really checked it out yet, but I'm sure there's clues in there. I guess you need an invitation code.

The code is MT36. So far all it seems like you just sign up for e-mail an text messages.

Mookeylama
01-25-2007, 04:35 PM
I just finished watching this weeks episode...It was great! It was cool to see everyone in this episode and not have the focus on just a few of them. Plus the introduction of the Invisible Man!

I guess we'll never find out how Sylar was able to pull Eden through the glass. :confused: And how is it that Niki's husband was able to put his arm through the glass without the guard noticing? He was standing just a few feet away.

And yeah, I knew Hiro would find the sword in a museum...or almost find it. :D

seemed to me he just pulled Eden right thru the glass busting it. now why he wasn't able to escape after the glass was busted and she'd blown her head off, i don't know. i was surprised to see him still locked up.

Bannister
01-25-2007, 06:31 PM
seemed to me he just pulled Eden right thru the glass busting it. now why he wasn't able to escape after the glass was busted and she'd blown her head off, i don't know. i was surprised to see him still locked up.
It is explained in the online comics.

Agent0028
01-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Hmm, I see I need to start reading the comics.

Batty
01-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Me, too. Thanks Bannister.

gdb
01-26-2007, 05:43 AM
I think the indian girl/boy (sad that i don't remember), anyway, that person is giving peter the visions, IMO. I think that the haitian made everybody think that either there was no door there, make them turn away from that door, or they moved sylar and that room was empty. It WAS great to see the invisible man, the former DOCTOR !!!!! I was excited, Chris Eccleston is great and should be a great addition to the cast...

Yes, I was so excited to see his name in the opening credits and kept waiting for him to show up. It was great seeing him again, but I had some mixed feelings as this is the first I've seen him since he abandoned his post as Doctor.

Darth Caedus
01-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Yes, I was so excited to see his name in the opening credits and kept waiting for him to show up. It was great seeing him again, but I had some mixed feelings as this is the first I've seen him since he abandoned his post as Doctor.

...abadoned is such a harsh word....I like to think of it, as a mixture of: 1- letting the audience know that nobody is above "dying" on the show to mix it up, 2- showing what a great twist that was, 3- showing regenertation of the doctor to the newer fans of the show...sorry, I could go on all day, ANYWAY, loved him on Heroes.

Memnoch
01-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Chris didnt abandon anything, he was signed to one season and one season only. No one will ever know the real reason why. We need to suck it up and move along.

Now with him on Heroes, oh MAN its gonna be good. It's interesting in the comics that Peter says that he knows its not him that blows up. I can't wait to see what the finale for the season is going to be.

So, are you on this list?

gdb
01-26-2007, 05:40 PM
He abandoned me, the viewer!!:crying :lol

I spend all season becoming invested in the show again and then bam! He pulls a David Curoso on me. And then I had to wait to see if Tennant would be another Sylvester McCoy or worse the one shot Doctor who followed him or even worse Colin Baker -- excuse me... :yuck

But Tennant turned out to be everything the Doctor needed to be and eveything turned out for the best.

And now on Heroes Chris is a welcome addition. I predict he will be a scene stealer for the length of his run.

shaun-o
01-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Fun stuff:
go to www.primatechpaper.com
click on about us
scroll on the primatech logo
click the red key which appears in the logo
username: bennet
password: claire
click the womans silhouette
new pass word:HGghx11a
:chew

Memnoch
01-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Well tonight was fun. I love the preview for next week, "You've met Claires mommy.... now meet Daddy"

I love how comic book-y it is getting. LOVE IT. Sci Fi, comic book story telling on prime time. Fantastic.

TheObsoleteMan
01-29-2007, 09:09 PM
"This is how we roll." :lol

The show just gets better with each episode. Heck, I'm even interested in the Niki/Jessica storyline now.

carbo-fation
01-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Loved this epsiode! Wonder how many new mutants we'll see? Watching this made me forget all about 24 and it's depressing story!!:D

TheObsoleteMan
01-29-2007, 09:17 PM
I forgot to mention how much I'm loving having The Doctor on the show now. I've missed my weekly doses of Eccleston goodness.

Memnoch
01-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Im curious if Clares dad has powers.
Claire's mommy is pyrokenetic.
I do not believe a word out of Mr Bennets mouth.
Micha is becomming what his father never wanted him to be, a theif.
Hiro's FATHER?!

And just who is this Linderman and how is he the "Big Bad" so far?

lcummins
01-29-2007, 10:33 PM
...Hiro's FATHER?...

Sulu? :D

Memnoch
01-29-2007, 10:41 PM
maybe thats why he knows about everything... hes from the Future and has to stop Hiro or else he will never be born. I know it makes no sense but you find me a time travel Trek that does.

figuremaster_les
01-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Too funny!
I was all over it being Takai...
And just the fact that Eccleston is in this show now, got me watching every week. I was not as into it the first season, but now that stuff is hopping, it's great! Ecc does help it though.

BTW, got this this last weekend....
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angremien/Hayden01.jpg

VERY cute girl. In person, she looks a tad older than she does in the show. Typical I guess. Told her I loved her role and that I thought she'd be winning an Oscar one day. Who's to say. She is good though.

Just thought I'd share that.

JoeSweden
01-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Cool! :monkey5 Cons are fun, aren't they? As in conventions, not prisoners. :lol
Just saw the show. Loved the "GULP!" caption on Hiro.
These cliffhangers are killing me! Can't wait for the next episode!

Natrix
01-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Too funny!
And just the fact that Eccleston is in this show now, got me watching every week. I was not as into it the first season, but now that stuff is hopping, it's great! Ecc does help it though.

Les, hate to break it to you but it is still the first season....:lol

Mookeylama
01-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Too funny!

VERY cute girl. In person, she looks a tad older than she does in the show. Typical I guess. Told her I loved her role and that I thought she'd be winning an Oscar one day. Who's to say. She is good though.

she's a hotie! just wish she didn't hang w/ Paris (ho). and yeah, it's still 1st season. they took some weird ass sabbatical for 7 weeks. no idea why.

King Darkness
01-31-2007, 06:55 AM
she's a hotie! just wish she didn't hang w/ Paris (ho). and yeah, it's still 1st season. they took some weird ass sabbatical for 7 weeks. no idea why.

Hey, hanging out with Paris can only bring good things! No panties pix:rock

King Darkness
01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Too funny!

You lucky old fart:cool:

Agent0028
01-31-2007, 11:24 AM
Heh, had I known she was gonna be there I mighta gone. :lol

So who's her Lenderman?
A. Claire's dad
B. Hiro's dad
C. ???

EVILFACE
01-31-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm thinking it will be Claire's dad.

figuremaster_les
02-01-2007, 09:41 AM
You lucky old fart:cool:

HA! :lol
Yah. I guess.... :D But I don't know squat about the show, as I have duly shown to King and Country! :rotfl
It's still good though. First season it is then! :o

Cool show.

shaun-o
02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I went to this website: www.samantha48616e61.com
and this is the info:

I could use your help. If you haven't already done so, go to Primatechpaper.com, fill out an application now and then come back here and follow my trail.

OK, ready? Now go to:

Primatech Paper's "About Us" page. Scroll over the "P" in their logo. Find the helix? Good. Click on it.

Once prompted enter…

Username: bennet
Password: claire

This will bring you to an Assignment Tracker titled subfolder Group C3. These are a guy named Bennet's files.

I believe this "paper company" employee is someone I formally only knew as "the man in the horn-rimmed glasses". He trained me, tested me, and led me to believe he was part of America's CIA. Then he sent me to Africa (Tanzania) and hung me out to dry.

Why? Don't know. That's part of why we're here. I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for some answers.

Before I go further…I digress…

I have a special ability. If it's digital information, I can see it, hear it, navigate it, and manipulate it. I don't need to plug into a desktop of a PDA to do so either. It all just comes to me.

Don't ask me how. It's one of the answers I'm seeking. This Bennet guy may have given me this ability. Injected it into me. Built me this way. Made it "manifest". Maybe it was always in me. Not sure. He also seems to be tracking me.

Want some proof?

I traced a package to that Primatech Paper Company. It was for a pneumatic isotope injector. Please tell me why a paper company needs that?

I think he's either finding or building more people like me. Sending us on missions and poking and prodding us for who knows what.

Want more proof? Check out my file – C3001

Password: HGghx11a

Don't mind my psych report, you can't trust those doctors. What do they know about how I communicate my emotions?!

Anyway, I left a clue buried in my profile. It's the password to get into file C3004. If you found it already, then you're the type of person who's help I could use.

For those of you who use(d) Cliff's notes for book reports…

pswrd: GGeh81zu

This is Gabriel Gray. If you read the papers, you may know him as "Sylar". If you read his file, you'll soon learn he can't be trusted.

He has unhealthy compulsions and is dangerous to my cause. I think he's killing other people who have "special" abilities like mine.

Right now I'm all about finding more people who can help and building a team around Gray is definitely not a good place to begin.

That's it for now. Searching for more. Will keep you posted.

If you have any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper Company or HRG guy really are, send a text.

I'll be listening.
Posted: 02/05/2007

Have fun:chew

Batty
02-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Well, that ending was unexpected.

Memnoch
02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
It is sooo ridiculously comic book based and I love it. I love how its the fact that Peter sees all the Heroes and that's why he explodes, its an overload. I can't wait till this is out on DVD because this, like Lost, is something I can watch alot.

Mookeylama
02-06-2007, 02:50 AM
i was so sure the human bomb was gonna be Radioactive man, or his powers coming out of Pete. hmm.

Agent0028
02-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Last night I was thinking that maybe they're wrong about all the powers causing him to go nuclear. They don't know there's a radioactive guy running around and they're just trying to figure what else could make a man into a bomb. But now thinking about him seeing so many people at once it makes sense. Although I kinda think there is something about that vision that is more symbolic than an actual vision of the future. It just seems weird that the cars are all deserted except for the heroes. Maybe a battle or something?

One thing I like about glasses guy is that he's a bad guy (I guess, I hold on to hope he's good) but he really does seem to love Claire.

Batty
02-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Really good episode tonight. I liked the human computer chick. She seems to know a lot more than everyone else about Bennet. And it was great to see Stan the Man. I wonder if other comic book biggies will make cameos.

I didn't expect that ending either. Can Peter somehow save her?

TheObsoleteMan
02-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Looks like Peter is going to be the Superman of the show. I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between him and Sylar. With the wide range of powers each has to draw form that should be quite a fight.

SKARY
02-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Love this show been on board since day 1!!!
I also love the fact that they have all the interactive stuff that they e-mail and text to you if you signed up hell we knew about Hannah and the needle thing weeks ago from the texts hannah sent to us. I think simone is gone if Hiro could not save that other girl early in the season I dont think peter has any ability to bring her back either.

The ill Jedi
02-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Stan Lee just made an appearance on Heroes, AWESOME!!!

Agent0028
02-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Was he the bus driver? I knew he looked/sounded familiar. Unless it wasn't him in which case I completely missed him and am nuts.

Personally I never cared for Simone (sp?) so she's just as well off dead to me.

Darth Loki
02-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Looks like Peter is going to be the Superman of the show. I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between him and Sylar. With the wide range of powers each has to draw form that should be quite a fight.

I'm waiting for that as well. I love Syler and think he's a great villian. This was one of the best episodes to date, and it even had Stan Lee in it.

And did Hiro use his powers last night or was someone else there that we didn't see?

Darth Loki
02-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Was he the bus driver? I knew he looked/sounded familiar. Unless it wasn't him in which case I completely missed him and am nuts.

Personally I never cared for Simone (sp?) so she's just as well off dead to me.

Yes, Stan was the bus driver.

I was hoping a 'Hero' would die since they can always just bring more and more people in. But we don't know for sure that Simone is dead yet and that one chick with the hearing did die so she could've been the one person that dies.

The ill Jedi
02-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Yes, Stan was the bus driver.

I was hoping a 'Hero' would die since they can always just bring more and more people in. But we don't know for sure that Simone is dead yet and that one chick with the hearing did die so she could've been the one person that dies.

I think now that Peter is able to use the other abilities he's acquired, he will tap into his 'Hiro' power to reverse time and save Simone.

Agent0028
02-20-2007, 09:13 AM
True, she may not die, but I still find her annoying for some reason. :lol

BTW did anyone notice that the radioactive guy's screen name had 616?

And that invisible fellow seems familiar to me, I've never seen Dr. Who, was he in anything else I might know him from?

figuremaster_les
02-20-2007, 10:26 AM
MAN!
This show is getting GOOD!
Glad to be aboard.

Stan. Too cool! NOW, it's REAL! :D

I was ten feet from the actor that played Syler, and didn't know who he was at the TOY FX show...all I got was Hayden's auto....I don't think I even looked at him.... :banghead
That guy RULES! Best TV villain in ages.
Missed ops are always the worst!

Oh well....

Memnoch
02-20-2007, 11:14 AM
True, she may not die, but I still find her annoying for some reason. :lol

BTW did anyone notice that the radioactive guy's screen name had 616?

And that invisible fellow seems familiar to me, I've never seen Dr. Who, was he in anything else I might know him from?

Chris Eccleston was also in Gone in 60 Seconds and a few other things. Look him up on Imdb. Fantastic actor. Nice to see him getting US work.

Darklord Dave
02-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Loved Pasdar's quote - "If it were me I'd put them all on an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean to study them".

Natrix
02-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Loved Pasdar's quote - "If it were me I'd put them all on an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean to study them".

Funny, that would be about the only thing that would make me watch Lost regularly anymore. :D

smc100
02-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Anbody else notice the painting of Hiro and the T-rex was still at Isacks when it is supposed to be with Hiro after being torn in pieces by Hiro's father.

Also is Ted the radio active man the same guy who plays the caveman in the geico commercials?