Wizard of the Coast's "Star Wars Miniatures" Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone here play this game or collect the minis? I grew fed up with the action figure line and turned to these and collected a few years' worth of pieces, particularly Rebellion/Imperial/New Republic era stuff. I kept all the duplicates pulled from boosters and cases thinking one day I'd sell them off but I just had a better idea... I'm gonna open them all and use them in the game. I didn't have geeky friends in high school because I I wanted to be cool. What a miserable time that was. As an adult, I made a point to marry a woman who supports my geeky tendencies and surround myself with geeky friends.

If there are any players here, could you point out some nice maps available for download? Don't make me register at some other forum to find the best maps! :pray:

And for those of you unfamiliar with this, I've included one of the only pictures I have of my collection before it was put into storage. This is incomplete as they made a AT-AT in scale with the characters! I have a number of other figures elsewhere using environments by Dwarven Forge not shown either.
Minis1-Overview.jpg

WOTC items are pretty cool. I have the WOTC TIE Crawler which is 99% the size of Action Fleet TIE Fighter. I also have a few figures from the set. I wouldn't mind getting the WOTC AT-AT and AT-ST some day, but for now I'm happy with my MR AT-AT and Code 3 AT-ST ;)

BTW the WOTC AT-AT is not in scale with their figures, it is smaller. The MR AT-AT is in scale with Action Fleet figures and those are a bit smaller than WOTC. So in a way the MR AT-AT would be 98% in scale with WOTC figures.

98%? Close enough then! The Hasbro vehicles always irked me as a kid but I understood why everything was the wrong size.

Found a few free maps. The community sites from back in the day are all dead links. Looks like I'll have to buy the official ones off eBay and buy some customs off other sites.

The new Hasbro is too big for Action Fleet and WOTC figures and too small for Hasbro Action figures. The MR AT-AT SE which already has a studio scale crashed Snowspeeder compared with the Action Fleet Snowspeeder - as you can see the 2 Snowspeeders are VERY close in size:

14wd4o.jpg

20o10x.jpg

Back