So..Hellraiser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malvictus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Do you guys think there's enough demand out there to possibly convince HT into looking at the Hellraiser license?
I'd love to get my hands on quality 1/6 versions of the HR2 cenobites, and I think HT would make serious bank with them, considering there's a good variation of characters from the first 4 films.

Or, failing that, maybe get NECA to revisit the license?

I don't think Hot Toys is really. Interested in horror. Moreover I don't think any of it would sell in the numbers that HT is used to at this point with IM and Batman etc.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Real shame to be honest if that's truly the case, I have all the NECA figures and having 1/6 figures would have been really cool. Thanks for that info Godfather, i'll be sure to look for that figure :)

one of the prerequisite figures to seal my retirement from this hobby.
in 1:6, 1. PINHEAD...and 2. robocain...then i'm done.

WTF is up with the premium format pinhead?? i was kinda looking forward to my first PF.

Do you guys think there's enough demand out there to possibly convince HT into looking at the Hellraiser license?
I'd love to get my hands on quality 1/6 versions of the HR2 cenobites, and I think HT would make serious bank with them, considering there's a good variation of characters from the first 4 films.

Or, failing that, maybe get NECA to revisit the license?

If this happens, it would be a wet dream come true! I just can imagine how immaculate a HT Pinhead would look! Oooohhh the suffering.... The sweet, sweet suffering.................. :drool

Real shame to be honest if that's truly the case, I have all the NECA figures and having 1/6 figures would have been really cool. Thanks for that info Godfather, i'll be sure to look for that figure :)

Your welcome bud I'm ordering one trying to help the guy out by getting him customers. But your welcome :)

I canceled all my 12" that I had on order as I am not collecting as much anymore. However, if they did Pinhead, I would buy it instantly.

So do you guys think it's the lack of money HT sees in a specific character/licence or do you think that HT maybe finds 'horror' unsavoury or not to their taste? Just seems strange to me that they wouldn't have done a run by now of Jason, Freddy or Ash... hard to believe they wouldn't have made a profit, at least on a limited run. I get the feeling that they just want nothing to do with the genre, aside from stuff that straddles it a bit like Alien/Predator (more action).

I'd have thought personally that the Hellraiser licence would be pretty cheap to pick up nowadays, maybe they just don't think there's that much of a demand for horror figures?

Back