Exclusive Angel is SHIPPING!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Just got my notice... "Angel Cakes" will be at my doorstep on Thursday!!!

I think this calls for a herd of dancin' WOOKIEES!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Mine says billing info received, no ETA yet, but when they ship Monday I usually get them friday or saturday. We'll see if UPS is faster....

Just found out mine is shipping today! Usually three days to the east coast! :chew

Woo hoo!! I saw this thread and immediately went and checked at Sideshow to see if mine was shipping and it still said "shipping soon" so I didn't think mine was on it's way. But, I checked my hotmail account to make sure and was thrilled to see the shipping notice e-mail! It isn't officially on it's way yet but says the billing info has been received so hopefully that will be updated soon. Usually, it seems, that I'm still waiting for mine to ship while others are announcing they got theirs!

Edited to add that I decided to manually enter in the shipping # instead of relying on the link provided and it says it's scheduled for delivery on the 9th. So Monday for me!! GElliot, I live on the east coast too so don't know if that's an indication of when yours will arrive.

Mine shipped yesterday so it'll arrive next Monday. :rock However, I probably won't have a chance to pick it up for another week after that. Why couldn't it arrive on Friday. :crying

GElliot said:
Just found out mine is shipping today! Usually three days to the east coast! :chew

Where are you on the east coast? My shipments take a week from the day they ship.

That's great news, i'm happy for you guys! I hope to see some pics of Angel to make the wait less hard for us EU freaks :monkey3

olvidadero said:
That's great news, i'm happy for you guys! I hope to see some pics of Angel to make the wait less hard for us EU freaks :monkey3

I'll try to put some up tonight. He should be waiting on my doorstep when I get home from work tonight! :chew

Woo hoo! Mine's shipped, should be here Thursday! Can't wait, maybe I'll figure out how to upload some pics of him when he arrives! :D

Got him. This was the least exciting Whedonverse figure for me, since I have the figure already. But the differences make it worthwhile, even if you have the original figure.

I was playing with him and thought his arms were horribly deformed until I realized the stake launchers were under the coat. They look really cool, but are completely hidden! And are they supposed to be under the shirt as well as the coat?

They aren't functional either - the stakes are glued in the out position.

As for the head sculpt - it's even better in person - there's some redness around his eyes that's a bit awkward, but otherwise the head couldn't be better.

Darklord Dave said:
They aren't functional either - the stakes are glued in the out position.
I had a feeling that would be the case. Weak.

Dave, is he wearing the same shirt and belt as the first Angel figure? Can the wrist stakes be removed from the arms?

Last edited:
I didn't collect any of the Buffy figures so I can't really compare this figure to the Buffy Angel but this figure is quite nice. The wrist stakes are a little hard to work with (since they don't retract) but they aren't too annoying. The exclusive axe is quite nice along with the other weapons. The clothing, likeness and paintjob are very nice as well. I quite like the figure and can't wait to get the other figures in the line.

For those that have him already please post some pictures!! Afterall, I have to wait until Monday to get mine and that is so far away!!!!

Glad to hear he's worth the purchase even if you have the original Angel. I've been second guessing myself a bit and wondering if I shouldn't have bought him! Which, of course, once I see him I will forget all about that nonsense!

No belt at all, which is a bit disappointing and the rest does look like the same outfit, although I've not compared them side by side.

Thanks for the update. It makes it easier having to wait a couple weeks to get him realising it's not that much different than the first version.

I'm so excited about this figure, it's the first I'm getting after Darla and that's been a long long time (I missed on D'Hoffryn, I'm still looking for it, with no luck). It sounds great despite the wrist stakes issue. I'll have to wait and get him out of EvilBay. I can't wait to see your pics!

Back