25% off only till 3pm ET

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
use AVENGER for check out...

some say its for new customers only but it applies to me if I try to check out..

use AVENGER for check out...

some say its for new customers only but it applies to me if I try to check out..

yes, it is only for new customers. It also says that it will not be accepted, "even if check out allows it"

"thou shalt not be able to use any coupon that is worth using on anything you actually want"

It is working on anything on the site though. At least it's letting you check out...they could come back and take the discount back later on the order which is what it sounds like they'll do. UNLESS I was a new customer, which is crap.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38739

$100 minimum purchase required. Coupon AVENGER code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per brand new Sideshow Customer account holders and cannot be applied to a guest account or former Sideshow Collectibles account holder order, even if checkout allows it. This coupon code will expire on May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

If I had seen this earlier I would have had my sister set up an account. dang. :monkey2

I placed an order for the Cap and Batman life size busts, even got an email confirmation.:monkey3

Let's see what happens!:dunno

Just pisses me off that they do this for new customers and give a big FU to existing loyal customers that have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years!:mad:

Q:What happens if a existing account/customer uses the discount code?

A:the coupon will be removed per the terms and conditions and the customer will be contacted

Q:Will the order be cancelled or just the discount?

A:we will give the option to proceed with the order without the discount

Q:If its not wished to fullfil the order without the discount will the customer lose the NRD?

A:no

I placed an order for the Cap and Batman life size busts, even got an email confirmation.:monkey3

Just pisses me off that they do this for new customers and give a big FU to existing loyal customers that have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years!:mad:

They offered a 10% discount on my order.

Do we get our bonus points with the 25% off together?

Limit one discount/promotion per order (e-coupon, gift card, rewards, shipping or web sale discounts, etc). E-Coupons / Gift Cards not redeemable on Wait List items, cannot be applied to order after submission, and cannot be reinstated if order is canceled. Orders purchased with discounts do not earn Sideshow Rewards. By redeeming a discount you are agreeing to its terms and conditions:

Disappointed that I won't be able to use this code at all. Upsets me I won't be able to purchase a new thing til mid June so really makes me mad. :gah:

I wonder if I use my credit card information for an account for my sister if that would disqualify it as long as it's her information and shipping address.

Limit one discount/promotion per order (e-coupon, gift card, rewards, shipping or web sale discounts, etc). E-Coupons / Gift Cards not redeemable on Wait List items, cannot be applied to order after submission, and cannot be reinstated if order is canceled. Orders purchased with discounts do not earn Sideshow Rewards. By redeeming a discount you are agreeing to its terms and conditions:

Ah thanks. Typical rules apply. :(

Very true and sad so a new customer could of bought a Darth Maul legendary figure for $1,500 and I (who has spent thousands) could of bought the same item at the same time and paid $2k . That's nuts!! Thanks SS for the $25 off crappy coupon that does nothing if you buy higher price statues because of the loss of Reward points.
Anyway I asked my sister to order stuff for me but it looks like the code expired. :mad:

Back