New Man of Steel custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
New suit and head sculpt

imageasy.jpg

imagemoeu.jpg

imagebpz.jpg

Last edited:
same question too moe.....i think your's is just as nice as hot toys, just ht has really done a great sculpt..

Got my man of steel by Moe yesterday, and wow, that's a great custom!

Sure, it's no at the hot toys level, bu man, I wasn't expecting something that good.

The hs is very decent, and captures the likeness well enough, the body is much better than I expected, but where this figure really shines is with the costume. The fabric Moe used is absolutely awesome, and the tailoring is on par. I can't yet figure out where they sewed up the seam where they put the body in!

And it's really tight fitting. They even airbrushed the suit to heighten the muscle definition.

Really love this guy! I'm such a Superman fan that I couldn't picture myself waiting until 2014 to get a decent MOS, and trust me, in the meantime, this baby is all I'm gonna need!

Thanks Moe. Man, you really rock!

Sure, it's no at the hot toys level, bu man, I wasn't expecting something that good.

The hs is very decent, and captures the likeness well enough, the body is much better than I expected, but where this figure really shines is with the costume. The fabric Moe used is absolutely awesome, and the tailoring is on par. I can't yet figure out where they sewed up the seam where they put the body in!

And it's really tight fitting. They even airbrushed the suit to heighten the muscle definition.

Really love this guy! I'm such a Superman fan that I couldn't picture myself waiting until 2014 to get a decent MOS, and trust me, in the meantime, this baby is all I'm gonna need!

Thank you Brother... Enjoy it my friend! So glad you like it.:1-1:

i think moe said the suit is all airbrushed, it isnt a real suit you can take off. its painted one, or airbrushed on, thats why you cant find the seam. unless i am wrong, but thats what i was told.

Back