• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HellBoy BigBaby & Samaritan Exclusive For Sale Price Includes S&H & Fees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMovieManiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Guys, I got my hands on a 1:1 LOD, I had one but my storage unit was robbed. I've been searching for one at a good price and I think I found one so I have to offer up a few pieces. These are the 1st 2 pieces to go. I'm going to give It a few days before I send them over to EvilBay.

Prices include US shipping & PayPal fees. Prices are pretty firm but offers are welcome. Both pieces do not have original boxes. They will be wrapped in bubble wrap and then shipped in a boxed filled with packing peanuts

1st up is a SS BigBaby, $600. (US S&H & PP Fees Included)

This piece is massive and seems to be in decent shape. I purchased this from a fellow freak and its been in a box since I received it. It looks like he did have it on display. May have a scuff here or there but over all a nice piece.

2nd up is a SS Samaritan Exclusive, $450. (US S&H & PP Fees Included)

This piece is awesome and can be displayed on or off the bottom base. I purchased this from a fellow freak and its been in a box since I received it. It looks like he did have it on display. Does have a scuff here or there but over all a nice piece. (The light up bullets seem to be a little loose where you twist for the batteries & there is a crack on the piece around the trigger, The crack is on the back when its on display so you can't even see it.)

Last edited:
Back