The Next Sideshow StarWars 12" Figure!Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Who will you think or would like to see, made into a 12" figure from Sideshow?

Can't have too many threads with this specualtion as the theme: Besides Ventress I would like the next one to a malt liquor salesman known seductively as.......

1ac162a5-60c3-4b77-80c5-908775fdcb78

Billy-Dee Lando Man.

Well we know Illum Padme is fully sculpted and painted. The main thing for her they might still be working on is a new female body....

I'm going to guess the next figure will be somebody from ANH. Other than that I really don't have a clue. :D

Khev said:
Well we know Illum Padme is fully sculpted and painted. The main thing for her they might still be working on is a new female body....

I'm going to guess the next figure will be somebody from ANH. Other than that I really don't have a clue. :D

Why would they need a new body for Padme? She's fully clothed so the current body isn't a problem with that version of her.

I'm hoping for Lando, but at this point who the hell knows?

haha at the rate that sideshow is going, i would expect a droid section, with R2, and 3PO. possibly some battle droids and droidekas and super battle droids.
- do u think it would be possible for them to make ships? or am i dreaming too much.

Darth Loki said:
Why would they need a new body for Padme? She's fully clothed so the current body isn't a problem with that version of her.

I'm hoping for Lando, but at this point who the hell knows?

yea i hear you- i know that its probably not true, but what if they make requests from collectors like us? i mean we have so many ideas

I think it's time we get a main character to celebrate the 30th Anniversary. Vader would be a great anniversary present.

Batty said:
I think it's time we get a main character to celebrate the 30th Anniversary. Vader would be a great anniversary present.
I agree with the 'main character' sceme. Vader would be a perfect choice. Guess this would mean he would fit into the Lords of the Sith collection.:vader
A little off topic, but who do we expect next shipment wise? Last month about broke me with Mace, Qui-Gon and Obi Wan.
:r2d2line

PS. I love these forums and am glad to be a new member.

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
....A little off topic, but who do we expect next shipment wise? Last month about broke me with Mace, Qui-Gon and Obi Wan.
:r2d2line [/COLOR][/FONT]

PS. I love these forums and am glad to be a new member.
If I understand you correctly, my (quite certain) guess would be Darth Maul as next in line for shipping.

Welcome to the forum ObiWan67 :D

3 more Rebel troopers to make a complete squad of 6!!

:lol I kid!

Well, we know about Padme, The Rebels, and Asajj. I would really like to see Yoda, Dooku, or Sidious next. Lando can wait.

Darth Loki said:
Why would they need a new body for Padme?
Because her Illum outfit is a skintight bodysuit.

And the 30th anniversary obviously isn't giving us an abundance of ANH figures next year. I'm guessing they'll have some ultimate edition of an ANH character (probably Vader or Luke) to commemorate the anniversary and the rest will be figures from throughout the entire saga.

Although he's not my # one pick, I really think it's going to be Dooku. Just a gut feeling.

what about the Fetts? complete with all of their gear! and even though it may be gory but with if jango came with a detachable head? i know that hasbro had an idea with this, but they made a battle damaged Maul and Vader 12" set and maul was able to split in to, quite fun to play with actually. and Vader's helmet what able to be taken off, and also his hand.

i agree with u Wor-Gar, they need to make Palpatine and Vader- THEY HAVE TO!!!:emperor

Back