Ulcerative Colitis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you lying in a hospital bed experiencing the after effects of a general anaesthetic when you happily boasted about this rectal condition and a pleasant colonoscopy? :lol

no, just in the afterglow of figuring out why ive been ****ing blood for three weeks.

Why is that baby wolf trying to pull the button off that mama wolf's shirt?.......:dunno

I read that ulcerative colitis is caused by wolfing down your food. It causes the body to make excessive stomach acid that erodes the colon lining. My mother wolfed down every meal in 5-10 minutes and she had colitis her whole life. Chew your food more thoroughly. Many people with ulcerative colitis get colon cancer. Chew your liquids and drink your solids.

I have noticed I have been bleeding from behind the last couple of weeks. I had a hemorrhoid when I was younger so I just assumed that was it.

Although lately I have been having pain in my chest and have been unusually hungry as well. Today when I was eating lunch My hands were shaking like crazy because I was so hungry.

Great topic!:lecture

I've had Crohn's for almost 15 years... Start making a food log... Find out what makes it worse, and cut that us of your diet .... rice, apple sauce and bananas are a food diet if it is bothering you badly.... Gentle on the tummy. Antibiotics may drive it nuts s be careful.... Also, take ANYTHING anybody says to you with a grain of salt .... Even me... Everyone is different with these things. Drop me a PM or ask questions here if you have any.... And it will get better.

Back