TIE Fighter Pilot RAH figure from Medicom Toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will totally get this since it's on the newer body. (But from amiami for about 60$ less)

Saw this earlier when browsing. Didn't know if it was new or thought. If it's on the new body, it's more than likely a little taller than the older ones

Not for $199.99... I was about to get it when i saw the newsletter, but I'll hold off for Vader 2.0 from SS.

Having another look at this guy. :doh
Seems to be a couple of changes/ upgrades other then the body.

Looks like a few added details. White/ gray stripes down the mask.
Top of the helmet has more detail and they added a hose to the filter control box.

I'll bite..... for now.... :gah:

Last edited:
It is a different Tie Pilot. - its the Black 3 "Backstabber" Pilot with a different paint scheme.

"DS-61-3, nicknamed "Backstabber," was an Corellian Imperial TIE pilot, known for his viciousness in combat, and Darth Vader's right wingman in Black Squadron. He flew Black 3 during the Battle of Yavin, flanking Darth Vader, where he successfully defended the station's Thermal exhaust port up until he got behind Luke Skywalker. At the end of the battle, he was shot down by the Millennium Falcon."

Yeah, but... I look at the official pics and the figure appears to have that original RAH301 puny thing going on.

For sure different than the old one. Nice, this will be like 150$ on amiami.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmedicom%2Btoy%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D714
old
tie_05_sakao.jpg

new

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=902037&ref=learnmore_902037#

I have the marmit so I am content, and top off that I had my jango medi disintegrate on me the other night

Last edited:
Sigh.. another medicom release.
I really want to see the pilot done by sideshow.

Medicom made a few mistakes.
- The 3d hose on the side of the box is supposed to be grey, not black.

rotj-cc1.jpg

- The chin piece is way to flat. it should be round like the stormtrooper.

I really want to see a sideshow tie pilot to go with vader!:panic:

It is a nice figure, and the helmet looks nice with the new paint apps. They should have changed the chest box rockers, and the 3rd hose should have been gray though. Not sure if I'm going to get it, I'll see... BTW seems Marmit is ROTJ and the previous Medicom was ANH.

So larger body same helmet size? The helmet on the old Medicom while looking huge was about right compared to the figure I always thought.

But still an almost guaranteed buy from me.

Pilots are often tiny. A fully grown man doesn't fit so good in the cockpit. Normal people look like giants by comparison. :)

I'll likely pick up one, but actually would have preferred an all black helmet, but those seem to be going for $300+ so I don't think so. Are the Marmits better?

Back