Mocking bird lane 1:6 Munsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys so I recently bought this collection off majestic studio munster figures they come in a box like the sideshow figures with the window. I was wondering do you think with a repaint they'd look ok? I got them for £100 which is what one cost on eBay.

Which brings me to my next question are there any customs for the munsters?

Munsters don't get much traction in the customs realm. SS sculpts tend to look really nice repainted, so I'd say start with Herman, get him painted up by a pro, and go from there.

Munsters don't get much traction in the customs realm. SS sculpts tend to look really nice repainted, so I'd say start with Herman, get him painted up by a pro, and go from there.

Such a shame though cause legend tv shows along side worzel gummidge..... Thanks for the advice recommend any good painters ?

1/6 Munsters are a grail for me.
I mean,I know these one's exist.
But I'm not overly fond of the sculpts.
(I DO love that wolfie though)

And that price you got them for was a steal.

Curious to see em' re-painted. :)
Might push me to finally grab them.

If only we could get somebody to sculpt them.
Doubt there would be much interest on these forums though. :p

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting these painted I think they could have potential :) I'd love too see some sort of hot toys quality version sculpts would be great! If you come across them get them I have hot rod herman too for someone reason they go for stupid prices on eBay I got these cheap cause they had no boxes.

And yeah I agree I don't think there would be massive intrest but would be so great too see! Once they've been painted I'll post pics up.

1/6 Munsters are a grail for me.
I mean,I know these one's exist.
But I'm not overly fond of the sculpts.
(I DO love that wolfie though)

And that price you got them for was a steal.

Curious to see em' re-painted. :)
Might push me to finally grab them.

If only we could get somebody to sculpt them.
Doubt there would be much interest on these forums though. :p

Back