Hey Freaky Deaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kinda weird to be a newbie on boards again. I really have no idea how I never made it over here before this week! Many of you guys probably know me from Rebelscum or GentleGiantCollectors.com but here goes:

My name's Pete, and I'm a working screenwriter living in Burbank, CA with a wife and 2 year old girl. Graduated from USC film school about ten years ago and have worked with/for DreamWorks, Stan Winston, Turner, USA, Warner Bros. etc. I have a lot of projects stuck in development hell... no big hits yet.

Anywho... huge Sideshow fan. Think it's an amazing company. I collect Star Wars exclusively, but I really can appreciate everything they make - especially the LOTR stuff, military stuff etc. I've been motoring along with the 1/6 stuff... and recently got my first PF 1/4 stuff - in the form of Han and Leia. They're amazing. I'm addicted to them already... and have Boba on pre-order!

I also collect Gentle Giant, Hasbro, Topps cards, comic art etc... Oh... my wallet!

BTW - it was fun hanging out with the Sideshow crew... Brant, Destiny et al after hours over at the Hyatt at SDCC this year.

These boards look like a lot of fun! Thanks for having me! :D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! I was pretty stoked to find out the other day that my 12" Bespin Han exclusive order is gonna get fulfilled from the waitlist. Yowza! :D

Hey Pete. Welcome fellow screenwriter and freak, great board, good times.: D

Back