Batman Head Sculpt Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noah.alexzander

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
ANY criticism is VERY much welcome this is my very first head sculpt I have ever done and am wondering if there is anything I should improve on any tips or tricks or anything that can help me make this sculpt even better? I was going for a older batman (around 55 TDKReturns age) I am planning on shortening the ears also, but please I can take harsh CONSTRUCTIVE criticism it is welcome. Tell me what you like and don't like thank you so much
33lnqso.jpg

It looks quite good to me, do you have any other pictures? It's kind of hard to see the detail in that light. The finish on the cowl, especially the forehead is very rough, you would need to smooth that out for sure. I like the expression, he looks mean.

i agree, i like it a lot. i think its all there just needs a little finishing. smoothing out some of those rough edges on his brow. i actually like the length on his ears, i maybe would just 'sharpen them a little.

great work, i look forward to seeing the finished product.

Right eye is higher than other and maybe too wide chin and maybe lips are too little high (if I see it right, where they ends). And needs some smoothing. Anyway good sculpt for first attempt! :clap :clap

Back