wanna see a PF ras al ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
i thought i would just start a discussion about seeing a ras al ghul premium fomat figure, i think it would have alot of potential

Assuming you mean a comic version, it is possible. SSC already has 3 Batman-related PFs either released or up for order. The only drawback is that he doesn't have huge boobs. Talia is probably more likely.

Assuming you mean a comic version, it is possible. SSC already has 3 Batman-related PFs either released or up for order. The only drawback is that he doesn't have huge boobs. Talia is probably more likely.

you speak the truth, haha, i'm just saying, with all the different versions of him that have been out, armor, suit and tie, shirtless with sword, some kind of a lazarus pit base would be amazing

Assuming you mean a comic version, it is possible. SSC already has 3 Batman-related PFs either released or up for order. The only drawback is that he doesn't have huge boobs.

I hear he's really let himself go lately - there's still hope.

Not any time soon, but yes.

They really should separate the Gotham PF's from the rest of the DC line.

I have this feeling we're going to see at least one to two Batman related PF's per year and at least one to two JLA related per year from here on out. I think those that want a Batman set will be able to get it completed pretty quickly compared to other sets we've seen.

I have this feeling we're going to see at least one to two Batman related PF's per year and at least one to two JLA related per year from here on out. I think those that want a Batman set will be able to get it completed pretty quickly compared to other sets we've seen.

I hope you're right. That would be all I really want for DC, and I could close that out sooner than expected. I can hope, but I wont hold my breath...

Wow is the spelling correct? A character with a name like ras al ghul? I will google to see what kind of character this is.

Wow is the spelling correct? A character with a name like ras al ghul? I will google to see what kind of character this is.

How can you collect all these statues and not know anything about them?! Didn't we just talk about this in the star wars section?! :thwak

Back