Star killer/ Galen Marek request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the unveiling of Malgus, when are we going to get our Starkiller!?!?!?:gah:

But if we were to only get one which version would it be? (DLC outfits are also valid).

With the unveiling of Malgus, when are we going to get our Starkiller!?!?!?:gah:

But if we were to only get one which version would it be? (DLC outfits are also valid).

I have an interest thread open for an arena combat gear version from TFU2. It is being put together by IDMCustoms

I've never played the games, but I'd like a version with him in the helmet and tattered kama/skirt/whatever, with all the sabers on his belt with an unhelmeted portrait as a bonus.

His original or traditional apprentice outfit. I got tired of waiting for Sideshow to make one so I took a crack at it.

DSC01511.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also just want his traditional/standard outfit from The Force Unleashed. That'd be a must-buy for me, and I'm stunned Sideshow has never gotten to this yet.

@ Jango56031 - Nice work on the recreation. Since this is a hand made version, i will not get perfectionist on the details.

@ shocktrooper_au - Agreed, Starkiller in sithstalker armor or Ultimate Sith edition whatever armor is amazing. Did you make it yourself? If so nice job.

A starkiller armored or unarmored version would be amazing. They already have the FU Shaak Ti, and that version has immense detail. I do not see why they would not make a Starkiller. (To bad they will not make another Force Unleashed, damn Disney. :/)

@ Jango56031 - Nice work on the recreation. Since this is a hand made version, i will not get perfectionist on the details.

@ shocktrooper_au - Agreed, Starkiller in sithstalker armor or Ultimate Sith edition whatever armor is amazing. Did you make it yourself? If so nice job.

A starkiller armored or unarmored version would be amazing. They already have the FU Shaak Ti, and that version has immense detail. I do not see why they would not make a Starkiller. (To bad they will not make another Force Unleashed, damn Disney. :/)

Thnks and Yeh mate, on of my first :)

If HT's VGM line wasn't taking too long to put out figures, they surely would've done this one.

I like the TFU2 outfit best despite not having played it yet.

Starkiller.bmp

Back