what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT DX07 Bespin Luke is STUPENDOUSLY good, yes. :D

But Tamashii C-3PO takes it for me as of NOW. :lecture

Lets see what else HT have in store though..

Straight out of the box; no mods- I'm going to go with Hammerhead. Just love how that figure turned out.

good. I loved hammer head the first day when I got him. and when I saw the box I was like wow this box is huge.then I opened it up and I saw him and said wow hammer head is awesome and still is

Out the box ? No mods?

The emperor or old Ben

With slight mods vader.

I'm just an OT tart

For me it's Bossk, but Hammerhead is a close second.

The SSC Snowtrooper and HT ESB Bespin Luke.

Both Bossk and the recent Snowtrooper would be very high on the list for me. Bossk almost took the top spot and I think the might be a better figure than Hammerhead in terms of detailing, etc; but the awesome factor of Hammerhead gives him a slight edge IMO.

But all of them are an example of what Sideshow can deliver; just wish they could do as well with the humans. Padawan Kenobi showed some advancements, but just doesn't have the same umph as the recent work on the aliens.

Both Bossk and the recent Snowtrooper would be very high on the list for me. Bossk almost took the top spot and I think the might be a better figure than Hammerhead in terms of detailing, etc; but the awesome factor of Hammerhead gives him a slight edge IMO.

But all of them are an example of what Sideshow can deliver; just wish they could do as well with the humans. Padawan Kenobi showed some advancements, but just doesn't have the same umph as the recent work on the aliens.

which we need more of aliens let hot toys handle the humans and sideshow handle the armor and aliens we just need more of jabbas and cantina

DX 07 for me. My first Hot Toys figure. Although I will say I agree with the other favs in here; Old Ben, HH, Greedo, etc

Back