Star Wars General Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Armor (8 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
When I first saw the 1/6 Giant Gentle statue below, I really wanted to have it. But the price was higher than I wanted to pay, and I really wanted to have a figure instead of a statue. So I decided to make my own.
d_2899.jpg

Here's my 1/6 General Obi-Wan Kenobi in clone armor which he wore during the Clone Wars between AOTC and ROTS. What do you guys think?
clone0.jpg

clone1.jpg

clone2.jpg

clone3.jpg

clone4.jpg

clone5.jpg

clone6.jpg

clone7.jpg

While it's not the best likeness to Ewan McGregor, I can immediately tell who it is. And that's the important part. I'd call it a more stylized interpretation of the Obi-wan character. :D

A very excellent job. I take it this is not your first attempt at a custom job, then? (Sorry, I'm not around here much. :eek: ) I like it a lot.

That looks awesome but I'd rather see it with SS's head. That looks more like Russel Crowe. What trooper body did you use? Marmit or Hasblo?

The head is from www.redplanettoys.com.
The body is a BBI Gen 1 body which easily attaches to the Hasbro clone feet and allows for full range of movements.
The armor is from Hasbro obviously.
The robe was a Habro Jedi robe that I heavily modified (sewn).
The lightsaber is from Sideshow Obi-Wan figure.

I thought about using the Sideshow head, but I think it is too big. I also wanted to use this Obi-Wan head that I brought months ago.

Maybe that James guy who did the shrunken Solo head will do castings of Obi. You should contact him and ask him. I think he's making castings of Luke as well.

That is really cool! I've been considering a similar project, but I want to use the SSC Obi. It's really nicely done though. Love it!

Very nice, I have the statue on order, but that would make a nice substitute.

Very nice, he looks great. I envy those of you who can custom so well. It must be great fun.

No offense to the head, but I'd like to see one of these with the SSC Obi head. But that is a cool figure nonetheless.

Very cool. It's a shame we didn't get to to see that costume in the movies.

I agree with the others though, the SSC head would look much better. When I look at the pics I keep imagining Obi-Wan saying, "On my signal, unleash hell!"

TheObsoleteMan said:
Very cool. It's a shame we didn't get to to see that costume in the movies.

I agree with the others though, the SSC head would look much better. When I look at the pics I keep imagining Obi-Wan saying, "On my signal, unleash hell!"

"My name is Maximus Decimus Kenobi. General of the phalanx legions of the Republic, and I shall have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

I'd love to do this myself! I think it looks wonderul! Great work! I think you should repaint the armor, giving it a bit of weathering and making the details pop out better. Other than that, it's superb!

decadentdave said:
"My name is Maximus Decimus Kenobi. General of the phalanx legions of the Republic, and I shall have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

:lol :rotfl :lol :lol

Love the figure DG!! very nice work.... But like Mikey said... I would give the armor a little more character with some random damage and such... Would make this thing about 100% better.

Back