Arrow - Oliver Queen statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody else a fan of the show or thinking of picking this one up? It's by DC Collectibles and is supposed to be coming out next week.

55Azx7p.jpg

Love the show! I didn't like how the statue was missing the green paint around his eyes. The pose is also just ok. For $149.99, I was hoping for more! I'll be looking for this one at a price point south of $100 in the not too distant future!

Love the show, but that figure doesn' t do a lot for me... :dunno
Rather weird pose, i think; DC either should have gone full "museum pose" or have chosen a more dynamic one.

I keep looking for in hand photos of this but I cant find any :(

Me too! I saw a review on WBShop that stated the headsculpt was different than that pictured on the box. That worries me a bit. Initially it was supposed to come with a sweet arrowhead base and a swap out portrait, and now the first review I see is claiming it doesn't look like Amell anymore, so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger until I see some pics.

There's a shop by me that has one, but it's still boxed up. I don't know if they'll be game on opening it up, especially if I decide to pass.

I hate to down on this, because I have really hoped for some Arrow merch. but I gotta go with what others said. Missing the eye mask, bad pose, and theres just something overall missing about Ollie's look. Hopefully someone will have some in hand pics and change my mind.

Eh, maybe this is the apologist in me, but I'm so in want of Arrow stuff, the price doesn't bother me, really. If fact, had they went with the proto base and swap out head, I would have gladly paid $200+. What does bother me, however, is if there's quality issues. Innacurate headsculpts and bent arrows won't work for me. I just wanna see the damn thing out of the box!

Oh well, the good news is, if no one's actually buying it, the price should come down, eventually.

Eh, maybe this is the apologist in me, but I'm so in want of Arrow stuff, the price doesn't bother me, really. If fact, had they went with the proto base and swap out head, I would have gladly paid $200+. What does bother me, however, is if there's quality issues. Innacurate headsculpts and bent arrows won't work for me. I just wanna see the damn thing out of the box!

Oh well, the good news is, if no one's actually buying it, the price should come down, eventually.

I have the statue and it does look cool but like the reviewer on the other site said he does not look like the main actor like he does on the prototype. I too would have like for them to have painted his eyes green. Its a cool statue(I like it alot) glad I have it to go along with my Bat, Supes,and Cat statue. The price is just two much for it. I mean it cost more than Supes and Bats statue. With that price you would think it would have came with something extra like that extra head it original was going to come with. Take off $50 bucks and it would be a great price for it.

Thanks so much the pics! Before seeing your post in the other thread I was beginning to think no one bought this at all.

Weird that they would change the headsculpt. I wonder if it's just a bad production paint job that's now throwing the likeness off? Still, it's not as terrible as I expected after seeing that first review. I could probably live with that. I was thinking of adding my own "mask", anyway, so that should help offset any inaccuracies.

I see your point on the price, now that I look at it in comparison to other statues in the same price point. The fact that the upcoming Bombshell statues are only $99 makes it sting even worse.$130 shipped is the cheapest I've seen, but I think I'm gonna hold out a bit longer and see if these come down a bit.

Thanks again for sharing. :)

Back