whats up everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
whats goin on everyone,
im just saying hello, i havent checked in in months and now that im back i figured id introduce myself. ive been a member of a few forums, but i collect a lot of comic related items-statues busts art. i also collect lotr books and statues. im sure ill see some people i know on here from other forums. so i hope i can fit right in and learn a thing or two from everyone. its good to be here:chew peace chris

thanks its good to be here :maul im loving these smilies lol i havent seen some of these yet

oh and in regards to civil war, im with doc holliday and ollie queen

yeah i cant believe it took me so long to post here considering the amount of sideshow stuff i like. i just remembered i signed up over here tonight

i have a question, when i hit new posts my posts never appear right away, is that cause each posts get moderated before they enter the new post category , also, when someone posts in a thread that comes up they disappear- is that normal . im a new post clicking fiend lol:mummy

devlinboy said:
i have a question, when i hit new posts my posts never appear right away, is that cause each posts get moderated before they enter the new post category , also, when someone posts in a thread that comes up they disappear- is that normal . im a new post clicking fiend lol:mummy

First off, have to agree with gambit, beautiful avatar. to answer the question about posts, I don't think each posts get moderated. Once you post a post, refresh the page and it should be there. Posts don't dissapear for me.....:confused:

pixletwin said:
Welcome Devlin boy. I sense a keen wit and a distinct personality in your posts to come.

Step forward and receive:

:horse

lol its only been a few days and im already gettin my ass beat :rotfl and my favorite emoticon is here yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana

Back