Statue Help w/ Dagobah Luke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that I've had the Dagabah Luke PF for several years, I've noticed something disconcerting. The three straps that keep his boots "tied" are beginning to come loose and have almost completely come free of the material it was attached to when shipped.

This isn't a big deal because the boots aren't going to fall off, it's just not aesthetically appealling. I'm not sure if there is something I can do to get them to stick back to that material or if this is something that is the way it is. Anyone have any ideas on what to use to mend it?

Last edited:
Now that I've had the Dagabah Luke PF for several years, I've noticed something disconcerting. The three straps that keep his boots "tied" are beginning to come loose and have almost completely come free of the material it was attached to when shipped.

This isn't a big deal because the boots aren't going to fall off, it's just not aesthetically appealling. I'm not sure if there is something I can do to get them to stick back to that material or if this is something that is the way it is. Anyone have any ideas on what to use to mend it?

I had the same problem with mine a few months ago. Used super glue, and that seems to hold them together just fine

I would suggest the textile glue .. supper glue might be to strong and "burn" through the fabric...

Back