LIFE SIZE DARTH MAUL COMPLETE-JEDI stare POSE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellz Manik

Super Freak
Reaction score
For a long time I always wanted a life size darth maul, with a striking jedi pose stare, i started several threads but now i am complete. I only took one pic due to my phone camera but will get more in very quickly. The costume,height, and body cast are all exact to Ray Parks measurements, with good people and KArma none of this was possible. enjoy

Forgot about that one lol. Yeah it was not completed. In thisbpicture its fully complete. I had to tilt the head and fix the eyes to give it that look. The screen pic I had improve the image to make sure it looked exactlt like the mannequin. Most of my life sizes have a pose thats on film. I truly believe thag is the only way to do a life size. Im working on a keaton batman.......that has taken me a while to get it done right

Not as iconic as when Princess Leia recorded her distress message via the R2 unit! :lecture "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi...your my only hope" :yess:

Nor as iconic as Vader with an outstretched hand asking Luke to join the dark side.

darth-vader+join+me+and+we+will+rule.jpg

Guys I apologize for the pics. I just got a pair of accurate darth maul boots to add to the final piece. It was a pain it took nearly 2 hours. I had to cut make sure that it fit etc. I have not had a good camera to take some solid pics. I will get a new camera because this piece deserves the red carpet treatment it took me two years to get it right. My buddy is coming down nexr week and I will have pictures.

Back