Medicom RAH SPAWN Picture Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEAPON X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fellow Enthusiasts, these photos are from Blister Direct's web site. These pictures are a little more tighter, enjoy! :banana

ref42089aw6.jpg

ref22089ow7.jpg

page2089ji4.jpg

ref12089sx9.jpg

ref32089qg1.jpg

Dang, I sure feel like a hypocrite. First I bash the RAH Sith trooper saying I'd be paying $150 for a "doll". But I must say this is awesome! I WILL DEFINETLY be getting this. Same question, anyone know where I can pre-order?

-Danny

But with this figure I think I can justify the price easier... there is a lot of detail and at least one swappable head... as well as I'm guessing a slew of hands. This will be one for the ages!!!

That figure looks really great.

Thank god that I hate Spawn with a passion so this is an easy pass for me.:lol

The figure though is awesome.

Spawn fans will be happy.:chew

The Spawn figure from Medicom Toy Corp. has a release date for, March 2007 at 18,900 yen ($162.36 US) based on this, Sept 24, 2006, international exchange rate.

• Product info; RAH SPAWN(R) No.306
  • Height is, 340mm tall
  • Articulation 30 plus pionts

Here is the url
https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2519

At this time Blister Direct has a posting up on their web site.
https://www.blisterdirect.com

Can one of our fellow collectors who reads Japanese with understanding please translate and share with us Blister Direct's pre-order process if any? Especially for the North American market!

Last edited:
WEAPON X said:
Mfoga, Much gratitude and thanks to you for all of your time and effort for the translatsion.

I most learn this beautiful language!

Your Friend, :bow

Ben

Mfoga,
Now all I have to do is figure out how to order one! An order to ship the U.S.! :flag

So far McFarlane has not mentioned any news about making this item avaiable to the U.S. :flag

Strange huh? :tap

Cornerstore comics has him for pre-order of $140... I'm debating whether or not to go through them and if I'll be able to find a cheaper price. No one else has him up yet.

Cornerstore's main page now has a link to him for 120 ish. The import menu still has him listed at 140.00.

Weird, it was $140 last night when I looked. $120 is a much more agreeable price! Any word on anyone else pre-ordering these in the States yet?

Alright, for $118.99 from Cornerstore Comics I decided to bite... Killer Toys has him on Pre-Order as well for $119. Came to $130 and some change w/shipping. I'm very excited to get this piece and since I first saw Medicom's Marvel figures I was hoping they'd make a Spawn figure. And so far it looks f'n awesome!!!

Not sure about the other ones, but you pay when it ships (as long as not using Paypal)... but I think there is a pretty hefty cancelation fee... like 25%?

I just toke advantage of the pre-order pricing from the killertoys.com site. There's no way I'm going to pass this one up at all!
medicom12spawnphoto01dpwf1.jpg

Back