Friday the 13th Jason help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a huge horror nut,but mostly I seem to watch the Freddy,halloween,I know,scream movies ect.

I do like movies like Alien,jaws ect but I like slashers the best,with great chase scenes.

Anyway I have not seen much jason,just part one and freddy vs jason.But I am loving these figures of him,which one should I get of him,I want it to look good while been my only sideshow jason.Which Jason should I buy.

Also which Jason movie is the best?With the most scares and chase scenes.

This is the age old question with no answer. For me Jason part 3. For others JvF or Jason part 7. Its impossible to recomend just one. But I would recomend either Jason 3, Jason 7 or JvF. All very very good Jason figures. And then there is part 4 that just came out, though I don't have mine it looks to be a very good Jason.

As far as movies go I like part 2,3,6, & 7.

I dont want to see the movie where he has a sack on his head,which is that?

7301R_image01.jpg

What parts that as it looks nice.

I like the fvj but its expensive aint it?

Sack head Jason is part 2. Which I actaully rather liked.

And JvF is $$$ if you go after the exclusive. You can pick a none exclusive pretty cheap on ebay.

Whats the xclusive item the bear?I like him,he is much more wide and manly and not scrawny looking.

Is part 3 movie good?

Yeah the exclusive is the bear. Which never actually apears in the movie, it was used in a photo that apeared in Fangoria magazine,I think.

And Jason movies are subjective. I really like cheap, bad acting slasher flicks. So I love Jason movies. Some hate them. Its really a personal preferance. But i do like part 3 alot. Its the first time we see Jason in his now classic hockey mask and at the top of his badassness.

I will get 3 first i think.
Part one I have and I hated it as there was no jason,part two has the sack.So part 3 it is.

I either want the Freddy vs Jason figure or the new one that just came out or maybe part 3.

Thanks for your help.

No prob BF. I think you will be pleased with the JvF figure. The only think I didnt like about this figure is the lack of removable mask. And 3 is great. And I'm sure you'll love part 4 too. You just cant have to many Jason figures. And any one of those three will be a great first Jason to own!

Pt 3 is definitely the most iconic... but you'll be paying for it. It is the only version of Jason I have and its an awesome figure. But in reality all of the ones King mentioned are pretty badass.

Yeah, you can't go wrong with part 3 as far as a film or the figure goes... I actually just finished watching it about 5 minutes ago! :D

My favorite films in the series go as following, in this order...

F13th 4, Part 3, Part 2, Part 6, FVJ, Part 1, Part 7, Part 5, Part 8, JGTH, Jason X.

I'm like King, I don't mind bad acting in my horror films. Hell, that's what makes it cool to watch them die! But, I DO however like a story. And those first couple of movies did indeed have a pretty nice plot going. But as the series went on, the story started to lack.... until they went and made Jason X.... and nearly killed a decent franchise. Talks are going on right now for the guy who helmed the new Texas Chain Saw Massacre to film a new Friday film, and he pledges to take Jason back to his roots and reinvigorate the series. I hope he does.... but who knows?

As for figures, The top two are kinda tied for me... I'm torn between Part 3 and Part 7, both are top notch and very well done. FVJ would be right behind them in sheer coolness and would be top dog if not for the permanent mask. The rest are all good, with the least cool one being JGTH.... of course.

153158498O210078373.jpg

I just bought another part 3 Jason last week and this is what I paid for....

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...20028994648&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Be ready to spend a lot for this figure..but it is the absolute best of the serie.
If money is an issue for you,I suggest the part 7 one or the newly released part 4.Both are awesome figures.FVJ is a good figure, but for me,Jason gotta have a removable mask to really enjoy the figure.

Damn Shai... what's that make 6 Pt 3 figures in your collection :google

If you do decide on a Pt 3, as long as you don't mind... I'd suggest a loose one, or even one w/o a box. You can save a significant amount of cash that way. I got mine loose complete for about $70 last year. But you have to be patient to get a decent price.

galactiboy said:
Damn Shai... what's that make 6 Pt 3 figures in your collection :google

No, still back to 5..Sold a loose one to Brave Bannister the other day.

Shai Hulud said:
No, still back to 5..Sold a loose one to Brave Bannister the other day.
Thanks to Shai and my recent Part 4 wait list conversion I now have a complete Jason exclusive collection. Never thought I would be able to get all the exclusives for a reasonable amount. Can't thank you enough man. :rock :rock :rock

If you can find it for a great price.. get the Part 3. But if you are going to have to spend in the 150 range.. well, you could get non-exclusive versions of 2, 7, and FvJ.. with possibly enough to buy a non-exclusive Part 4.. depending on shipping. I paided 39.99 for my part 7.. but that's when it was new. Since then, I managed to buy the 2 FvJ Freddy and Jasons along with the new version of Texas Chainsaw Mass. for 35 bucks shipped (one of my best deals ever LOL). I have seen the Part 2 for 20 to 30 bucks as well. I like FvJ and Part 7 better.. but I cannot deny Part 3 is great. But if I had a choice of 4 great Jasons.. or one great Part 3.. I know which one I would choose :monkey3

Back