• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Parts and Accessories lot for trades

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsox&bluetights

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have the following 1/6 parts & accessories to trade:

ArtFigures Jason Statham Head Sculpt

Eleven Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul Head Sculpt

Last edited:
Re: WTT/WTB 1/6 scale HT Red Skull Boots, Body, Uniform; Ghost Rider type Jacket

Please help me find some affordable Red Skull parts and a white ninja hood!

Re: LOOKING for MMS156 Hot Toys Captain America First Avengers EMPTY BOX

haha, ur lucky. i tossed 4 of them last week but spared one. you can have it for $5 plus shipping. let me see what the condition of the box is first b4 we do anything. Just to make sure, its the first cap america right?

Looking for a fair price for an empty FA Captain America Box. I also have a few empty boxes and 1/6 parts that I could trade. Please PM me if interested in helping out a fellow collector, I'm not looking to pay a ridiculous eBay price for it. ThankS!

I have a brand new one willing to sell the box. Make me an offer. Thanks!

haha, ur lucky. i tossed 4 of them last week but spared one. you can have it for $5 plus shipping. let me see what the condition of the box is first b4 we do anything. Just to make sure, its the first cap america right?

Thanks so much! Payment sent!

Back