Action Figure Tron Legacy Quorra 1/6 Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this so figured id just start a new thread. I was thinking of making a Quorra. Looking at the Kumik Amanda Seyfried head and thinking its pretty close. What do you guys think?
y7e9u2a7.jpg
6umu7a9a.jpg
tume2a3a.jpg
eru7a5un.jpg

Here are a few shots of what I have so far.
najynu3e.jpg
y6edeze5.jpg
u5y6aza6.jpg
ty9ujaby.jpg
ysedy8uq.jpg

I just moved these posts over here so those could stay on topic.

I'm using a Kumik body since I've got the head coming soon and it seems to be a decent start for her stature. The boobs may be a bit big for Olivia Wilde but I don't think anyone will mind.

The outfit, sleeves and skirt, is from the Tonner Quorra figure. The pants are from the medicom shadow trooper body suit. I thought the kind of rubbery look of the under armor looked pretty close to what she wore in the movie. I still need to mod the rest of the Tonner outfit so it will fit on the 1/6 body. That will be the challenge.

The head shoul be here soon so I'll have to figure out a way to turn the hair black and cut it properly.

If anyone has any ideas they'd like to share or comments please let me know. Trying to research images of her costume has not been easy. Please post any of your customs of Quorra here as well. I'm looking forward to a collaborative effort on this.

I was thinking about how I could get the hexagon pattern into the figure and saw catwoman and black widow. Maybe one of their suit patterns might look decent.
ybuje3u6.jpg
adedeheg.jpg

I think the Catwoman suit wouldbe a closer look to the hexagon pattern than the BW one. Really can't wait to see how it comes out Jim! :rock you have me wanting to try this out now :lol

The hair pieces for Kumik heads are mounted on a separate piece than the head, like a with, so they are interchangeable with other Kumik heads,
It might not be the cheapest solution but if you get any other random head of them that has black hair, they usually come with 2 sets of hair, curly and straight hair, you could just trim it then...

This is how the heads are w/o hair:

k021-4.jpg

Thanks gipetto. I think you're right.

I have the Jessica alba kumik head for my invisible woman custom. It threw me off when it arrived in two pieces. I did think about swapping the wig out for some black hair. Need to be on the lookout. If you guys see any boots that may work or any other of the parts I may need please let me know. Thanks for the support.

Hey man just wanted to say that nice find on the head sculpt ... looks like a 99% match. You solved half of your project right there. Have fun and good luck on the bash!

Looks good. I'd love to get a 1:6 Quorra and Gem from somewhere. The Kumik HS looks like a good match.

Thanks for the support guys. Still not sure about the torso situation. Gotta have some time to figure it out. I'm also trying my hand at a Gem when I get all the parts I want. Not sure what head to use for her. If anybody finds one let me know.

I started my Sam Flynn project as well. Here's a couple pics.
7udyvary.jpg
6ebuga2a.jpg

I figured the medicom black spidey has enough of a hexagon pattern on the suit to pass for dames body suit. The webbing should all be covered up by the armor parts.

Is there any way to remove the webbing with a hair dryer?

I wish. It's actually embossed into the suit. If you try and cut it you'll cut the suit. Maybe with enough heat like you suggest it would be possible to down play the webs but to way to remove them.

Thanks doc! I'm really inspired by the work I've seen here. I was hoping somebody had already tried this besides spencer. Those were only a few pics and no recipe. Unless I'm mistaken.

Nothing yet. All my projects have been put on hold for the time being. I'm trying to get my house ready to sell so I've put all my Collectables away. Hopefully soon.

Back