• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want with Money

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutterluv

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I missed buying this statue, I was in a sports accident that involved spinal surgery and I was out for a while and then the recovery was a long hard road. I know this one is new and no one will want to sell but I'm asking anyway.

ARH MEDUSA prefer green but will accept rattlesnake.

This might be the morphine and OxyContin speaking but I'm willing to pay a lot for one of these statues. A lot. It's all I thought about in the hospital. I missed it close too and by the time I told family and friends to order one, it was too late. I must have watched the unboxing on YouTube a million times.

And this one I wasn't collecting at the time of its debut. It is the PF Ms Marvel where she's dressed in black with a red ribbon. I have no story attached to this statue, I will pay well if anyone is selling.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Firstly, welcome :wave

Sorry to hear about your injuries, I hope you recover quickly.

May I suggest you putting what you want to buy in the title of this thread, that way peeps can see what you are looking for as soon as they see it. You can change it yourself by going to your post and EDIT > Advanced options but I can change it for you too if you want me to.

Just a suggestion anyway, I hope you find one. It does look like a beautiful statue.
x :peace

Hi Antman84 is selling a ms marvel right now in the for sale statue and props forum.
Good luck

Back