Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AD Artwork

Super Freak
Reaction score
LOTR_NEWS%20%E6%8B%B7%E8%B2%9D.jpg

In 2013, Asmus Toys will bring you the characters from the best epic movie ever into 1/6 scale. There will be good and there will evil, there will be a brand new page full of wonderful creatures and heroes from the Middle Age ! There will be the fellowship, Helm's deep, and the return of the King It is not going to be a one or two figure series, this is going be full set of your favor characters, from any gender and any race !!So clear your shelf for the line of figures of your time, because the one ring that rules it all, has been remade.

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for fellow up news regard the Lord of the Ring series, there will soon be an announcement of our first figure, also a exclusive website plus tons of events and update

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asmus-Toys/146632816967

2013/04/26

936942_10151345151696968_1056842311_n.jpg

Pending Prototype approval.
but I am sure we all know who this bad boy is...

603811_10151349167581968_9927123_n.jpg

217111_10151354259096968_2075006961_n.jpg

Here we have the list for 2013 .
(but I was told there will be more... mmm...)

923458_10151369897536968_330300870_n.jpg

969503_10151372223771968_907281577_n.jpg

Last edited:
LOTR is actually a 5 year plan for us,
we have drawn a very big picture for this series,
because our fonder/supervisor, who worked at Weta Worskshop, has a huge love for the rings, so it will be our major focus now.

Instead of replace the Sideshow old figs, we are actually more into complete the fellowship ! Perhaps replace some of the let down ones like... cough... Aragorn, but complete the fellowship will be one of our biggest quest.

because our fonder/supervisor, who worked at Weta Worskshop, has a huge love for the rings, so it will be our major focus now.

Instead of replace the Sideshow old figs, we are actually more into complete the fellowship ! Perhaps replace some of the let down ones like... cough... Aragorn, but complete the fellowship will be one of our biggest quest.

Sounds good to me! :clap

This!!! Great news. Very happy to hear you guys are listening to the fans.:yess:

Interested to see the product. I moved this thread to the Middle-earth section since I think it fits there more. Keep us updated AD. :rock

If you guys can do a great saruman, and a gandalf the white? I'll buy anything.. I pretty much already bashed my last 3 fellowship figures with custom sculpts and stuff, but if you release them and I like them? I'll just buy another set! but my real hope is that we get some figures that were harder to put together, like saruman, gandalf the white, another aragorn, some orcs, etc. Thanks for keeping us updated, there are a lot of us that got screwed by sideshow and hearing that this is a 5 year plan makes me very happy. :)

That is some encouraging news. I am very much looking forward to this! Even though I mainly collect statues, I also love the 1/6 figures.

Very curious about packaging too. SSC did a beautiful job there.

I wish the makers of this new line all the best! :yess:

Since it seems based on past attempts at LOTR 1/6th figures that HEROES don't sell as well, perhaps they will intermix some baddies in there to keep the line flowing.

I don't buy that heroes don't sell, but it seems, at least, that Hobbits don't sell well. Anxiously awaiting....anything at this point!

AWESOME! Can't wait to see and get them!

Back