Kotobukiya: ARTFX Superman (Man of Steel) 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
557905_551822421525048_1733282440_n.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like Jim lee drew a picture of Cavil as Superman and then they based it on that.

You can see who it is and i quite like that it's not a GG scan makes it look more comic book style and i love the pose. I would expect to see a Zod to go with this it looks like a face off.

Not for me but I think it looks pretty cool. A bit different Koto have gone for a fabric cape. I don't think I've ever seen them do mixed media before

Looks great, love the mix media, but i'm trying to avoid anything from the MOS line of collectibles. Koto and HT IM3 figures are eating my cash this year.

I have my HT Reeves, thats all I need.

Not for me but I think it looks pretty cool. A bit different Koto have gone for a fabric cape. I don't think I've ever seen them do mixed media before

Guess it is for the first time they have used mixed media. Not that I do not like the concept, but in this particular figure it is not looking that good. Really like the pose, wish they would fix that headsculpt. Was actually looking forward to Koto's MoS stuff.

I'm telling you he looks like guy from Knight Rider..

David-Hasselhoff.jpg

supes.jpg

And his cape looks like a shammy

I usually love Kotobukiya statues but not feeling this one...

his pose looks weird, its like hes on the bus and the bus suddenly braked and he ends up looking like that

Really not feeling this one. It looks like The Hoff doing leg stretches down the gym with a towel round his neck.

Hate the cape, the scale and texture looks so off on it, like a red blanket.

I'm ok with the Hoff face even, but he does look a bit like he's straining to get one out.

Back