Signatures are getting out of hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, there are guidelines in the FAQ for how big signatures can be and some people have way, way exceeded that size - TOE can you hear me?

If you have a Civil War sig - the average sig size is fine, even twice that is okay. But then nothing else can be in the sig. Let's keep the threads manageable PLEASE. Everyone hates having to scroll through more sig than content.

hellobush.JPG

:lol Will do Dave.

Extreemly large sigs are the reason I no longer visit some forums. They just get annoying when they dominate every thread.

And you better be carfull D, I am coming to claim the farm!!!!

Jesse

Also if you have 2 Civil War, they need to be side by side instead of stacked on top of each other. Like TOE's new one.:D

Thanks Dave! you've saved me from getting carpal tunnel too early in life.

Darklord Dave said:
Also if you have 2 Civil War, they need to be side by side instead of stacked on top of each other. Like TOE's new one.:D

:confused: i just see one :monkey3

Darklord Dave said:

Is my signature approved now...................no words and one pic..........

I still see a couple of people with sigs that are stacked bigger than Jesse's Avatar girl.

Back