Where does Mara Jade belong??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which line does she fit in the most??

• Jedi

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Sith

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Military

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Scum/Villainy

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good question. I'd say a lot will depend on where they put Asajj. She helped Sidious out so she could be sith, but she also married Luke then became a Jedi.

I chose Jedi simply because I don't think she had a military rank, she wasn't really "scum or villany", she wasn't Sith and there wasn't a choice for Heroes.

She belongs in the Jedi category because that's what she is. And we will only get one version of her. I'd be amazed if there was any EU character that got more than one version, Padme not included.

None of the above.

She belongs in the Star Wars- The Extended Universe subdivision.

Maybe they will announce Padme as the first figure in the special limited EU sub-category, with Asajj and Mara and Thrawn and Kir Kanos to follow.

I think she will be a Jedi. I cant wait to get her in 12" and I want a PF too ( the first EU PF). I hope she gets a 12" figure in 2008. It would be kind of cool if it was a 2 pack with Thrawn.

I'm not big on EU folklore, is Mara Luke's love interest?
And if yes, isn't there a code against that in the Jedi order. I mean, they're basically warrior monks.

read the new LEGACY book series, she's a jedi master through and through....to add to the sith series, we need Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma (jedi/sith for him), Darth Bane, Darth Malak, etc...

tomandshell said:
Maybe they will announce Padme as the first figure in the special limited EU sub-category, with Asajj and Mara and Thrawn and Kir Kanos to follow.

Someone told me a while ago that the EU characters would be split into whatever category they fit in. Thrawn would be Military, Asajj Sith, Padme (Heros I'd assume).....................

The figure: Jedi. Could be cool if they improve the body. Or she would need transplanted onto a Triad body.

The "model" they chose to represent her in photos and the real world?:
The back of a poorly primered '72 Camaro up on blocks with a bag of mostly eaten pork rinds while Molly Hatchet creeps from the 8-track mono sound system. What a skank.

IrishJedi said:
Agreed. EXPANDED UNIVERSE.

I'm not saying I know this for a fact but I believe someone from SS said that the respective characters would be placed in which ever of the 5 categories we already have they are best suited for.

Can we get an official rulling from the judges............Dusty?

IrishJedi said:
Well, there needs to be a separate Expanded Universe category. Simple as that.

Nah. I prefer seeing them lumped in with the film figures. More cohesive. Inclusive. Whatever. I guess I don't actually care as I dump the boxes anyway, after tearing out the magnets.:D

IrishJedi said:
Well, there needs to be a separate Expanded Universe category. Simple as that.

Why exactly? Because YOU say so?

I don't think I'd care either way but your 'My way is the right way' attitude is getting really old.

Back