Leaatherface needs some love!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
We does sideshow not produce more Leatherface figures? Like the end scene where he is wearing the dinner jacket, or maybe even a figure from TCM2 or 3. I would even like some family memembers as well.

He did get a PF recently... so there is still some love. Better than poor Michael is getting? That boys gonna have troubles if no one shows him the right kinda love and attention I think.

true, but besides Mask varations there isnt much one can do with Myers. And for a casual fan (like myself) the one sideshow produced is enough for me. Leatherface on the other hand has many different oufits.

on the new PF Leatherface, he has synthetic hair, which i find to be incredibly cheasy and dumbs down the effect of the statue. i think molded hair is more classy and would hold the test of time and make the statue more valuable in the long run. sideshow has done that with the 12" figs and most of the statues since then. i personally think thats why the electra statue didnt do that well is because of the real hair aspect, if she had molded hair and it was flowing in a direction it would have looked better and sold more. i know i would have bought one. PLEASE STOP WITH THE REAL HAIR, MOLDED IS BETTER.

Dont worry, I predict that Sideshow will do a new Leatherface 1/6 very soon...I'm pretty much sure they will do one from the new movie,TCM the beginning,like they did when the TCM remake movie came out.Another Thomas Hewitt figure.....Bring it Sideshow....

Last edited:
A leatherface from the third film would be cool, then he would have that pimped out chainsaw:lol

I would love a TCM III Leatherface in 1/6th scale. It's also a New Line movie, so certainly SSC's license covers it.

When does PF Leatherface ship? Cannot wait for this one.

I think the real hair will work for it too.

Shai Hulud said:
Dont worry, I predict that Sideshow will do a new Leatherface 1/6 very soon...I'm pretty much sure they will do one from the new movie,TCM the beginning,like they did when the TCM remake movie came out.Another Thomas Hewitt figure.....Bring it Sideshow....

I wonder if it'll be in the next newsletter. The movie opens friday. I hope it's like the NECA box set which has both heads(pre-leatherface and post).

I for one would love to see some more TCM love. There should be more than just 2 12" Leatherfaces from SS. I hope the new movie brings more figures from TCM!

Aerosmith said:
I want Chop Top from TCM 2.

"Lick my plate, you dog d**k!"

Heck yeah i'd take a chop top, also the father and hitchiker from the first movie. Grandpa would be cool too!

Any word on if we will see a Leaterface from the Film, the Begining? I know NECA has a box set, but Sideshow needs to make another Leatherface (and Michael Myers).

I'd also like to see an R. Lee Ermey that would sell. Like Sherrif Hoyt (sp?) or even a Mail Call version. The ones released right now just aren't for me.

Anyone know a figure that had Sheriff clothing similar to Hoyt's? If I could find an outfit I would be tempted to make a Custome Hoyt with one of Sideshow's Ermeys.

denger4000 said:
Hmmm, not sure, that would be a cool idea, Sideshow should just make one, should be easy enough for them.

Exactly! All they really need is the outfti. The screaming PT head would work. I wouldn't even care if it talked. These Modern Horror guys just need someone to go with. I'm surprised they haven't made a generic victim yet!

I agree, I have always wondered why a Sheriff Hoyt wasn't made. They should definitely make one. I thought he palyed a great character in the first movie.

The Leatherface PF is a real prize. But as much as I want it, I have to make choices... What a pity. If it continues to sell so slow, I might be able to pick it up some time in the future. It's a good item to use the $25 ERT gift card on...
I saw the remake yesterday, and apart from Jessica Biel that movie really has got nothing to offer. I stick with the 1974 original. I just love the ending of that movie. The way the chainsaw wielding degenerate fool swings his chainsaw in front of a sunset backdrop is unique!

Back