Full Hot Toys Lost Predator line up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone displayed the full Predator Lost Predators line up?
I realise Hot Toys gave them the wrong names and you would have to custom make some but it would just be interesting to see.

Has anyone displayed the full Predator Lost Predators line up?
I realise Hot Toys gave them the wrong names and you would have to custom make some but it would just be interesting to see.

i will have 5 out of these 9, but 2 of those 5 are still unfinished (Gort has no feet/arms and Boar has no chest leather piece). so i cannot display yet, you asked too early :(
no intention to make "lost predator" or "boar brother". and no ideas how to make "ram" and "hippie" without painting (and i cannot paint).

p.s.

Last edited:
Kinda hope for a Lost Tribe Predator to get announced as a SDCc2013 exclusive... But I'm sure it will be a slew of Iron Man figures instead!!!

I am getting there... got the Boar twins to finish (this weekend) and then got Ram and City Hunter himself to do.
All are customs, even Snake who has been re-done with a Beserker super pred body.
Dizzy

Dizzyarse please send me the recipe as I plen on making these.
I have the old p1 which is lost hunter in my pic up top. I plan on getting the new Pred 2. I have a super pred body and can lay my hands on old hot toys p2 armour thats why i need to know the way you have made yours as a sort of template please.

Hey Monkeybat,
Different recipies for each one... some I used super pred bodies (beserker and tracker) on as I was using the old big sized pred heads, others I used new pred bodies like the Classic and the Shadow bodies as I used the newer smaller heads.
Heads range from Classic, (old) pred2 and (a lucky find) Elder pred 2.
Tell me which one you start with and I will tell you how I did it.
You can find a ton of reference pics on the Hunters Lair website in their reference section.
Dizzy

I've got all the predator clan in my cabinet :

547437_10151534056614494_1856403806_n.jpg

Thanks Dizzyarse and Darkmoon I don't think I have seen a bigger collection of 1/6 Predators. Need some more up close pics buddy.

you should make bigger photos of your custom preds. they looks so magnificent and can cause envy and hate from those who want their lost predator line, too ))

I will do bigger pics, just have to figure out how this crappy camera works... file size keeps defaulting to 2mB which is too big to post, so I have to reduce using MSPaint!
Dizzy

my current teenage mutant nin... i mean predators gang.

P2_P1_Snake_Grayback_Boar_Borg_Gort_001_zps0b8374b8.jpg:original

Great collection P. :clap

Just want to share my custom P2 elder on his HS with coil attached

DSC_1807_zpsb79be729.jpg

DSC_1806_zps154bcab8.jpg

DSC_1810_zpsf181adca.jpg

Back