Doctor Doom Pf Exclusive is looking for a new friend ;) decided to Sell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
As Always I'll post here before put the statue up on ebay... If somebody is interested in the Doc Doom Ex with chalice along with the doc doom san diego con ex archive set PM me. Prefer to ship within Europe.

See ya....

Luca

Dude, you have finallly gone too far. Selling your Doom PF exclusive???? :D

I am sure you'll get a very good price for it and it'll sell by the end of the day.

congerking said:
I'm still kicking myself for cancelling him. :monkey2 :monkey2

you tell me

it was by february when I first start to collect Sideshow, and in March I cancelled doom exclusive and sentinel vs exclusive, thinking that I might buy them from ebay for a cheaper price :lol

Anakin PM Sent to you :)

Jesseawilson said:
I have been kicking around selling my reg edition too, just not sure yet.

Jesse

shame on you, shame on your jessea......but, if you do sell him, give me a ringy ringy. :D :D

Well guys, I very near agreeing a trade with an italian dealer, he is trading two Attakus statues (bib fortuna + gamorrean Guard) for the Doom, the total would be 650 euros for the 2 attakus statues... I don't know what to really do as there's one exclusive Doom on ebay with Buy it now at 1199 dollars...
and a regular one at 400 euros (550 dollars)...

Maybe better trying to let ebay tribe ;) decide the price?

Let me know what you all think...

THANKS

I presume it is a futile effort to get this high end items after release. I probably will not have doom or sentinel statue in the near future :(

need to concentrate on the new ones, collecting continues

BTW, Luca, congrats for your trade, hope you will not regret in the future.

gambit said:
I presume it is a futile effort to get this high end items after release. I probably will not have doom or sentinel statue in the near future :(

need to concentrate on the new ones, collecting continues

BTW, Luca, congrats for your trade, hope you will not regret in the future.

THANKS Gambit... May the Force be with you too!!!

Luca, cool...I think you are collecting like me and sticking to Attakus Star Wars :chew . But, I don't know if I would do that trade. The Bib and GG can be had on eBay for cheaper than retail still? I'm not sure. Maybe if you were getting Vader I, but Bib and GG don't seem to be enough even though they add up mathematically. Just my .02 of course. In the end, as long as you are happy that's all that counts :)

Back