Greetings from Virginia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noctilca

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been watching the forum for some time now and finally joined! I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Angela. I'm a 31yo artist and I've collected PVC statues and resin kits for years, but I've only recently gotten into Hot Toys and other ultra-realistic figures. My very first one was a surprise gift from my husband - the Hot Toys Bruce Lee (in suit). Now I'm hooked!

I'm a HUGE Thor (and particularly Loki) fan, so I'm extremely excited for the upcoming Loki release. I have the Avengers 1/6 Thor and would love to get more Thor/Avengers related figures someday.

Nice to meet everybody! :wave

:waveWelcome To The :FREAK:'s :wave Angela , where you from?

Thanks! :) I live in a small town in southwestern Virginia, in the heart of the Appalachians. Not a lot of big stores around here, so I do a LOT of online shopping! Sideshow is one of my favorites :)

Awesome , Welcome again :lol

Sideshow has been sucking latley :gah:, slow shipping , lying about inventory , etc . :gah:

Just a heads up.

You should try others like Toy Anxiety , BBTS , Monkey Depot , Ebay , etc :exactly:

:hi5:

Ah, thanks for the heads up! Actually, I'm already a really big fan of both BBTS and eBay, but I hadn't been to Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety. I'll definitely check them out! :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Angela! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks! :) I live in a small town in southwestern Virginia, in the heart of the Appalachians. Not a lot of big stores around here, so I do a LOT of online shopping! Sideshow is one of my favorites :)

Thanks, everybody! :grouphug

Heh, small world! And yeah, an east coast meet would be great!

Ha! Yes we need more east coast members to start up a meet soon. Btw are you ear Harrisonburg Virginia? There's lots of mountains there and not too many stores. Well there is a lot of stores, but not compared to other bigger places. I been there a few times because my brothers girlfriend lives down there. Those hot toys are amazing! I saw some in person last year and the look so real.

Hello! welcome to the forum. Just joined myself, in the UK. You're really lucky to own that Hot Toys Bruce Lee, I saw it recently online and was amazed at the level of detail. Would love any of the recently released 1/6 scale Lees they're all incredible. A local comic store ocasionally stocks Hot Toys stuff but It'll be a long time before I can afford any :( I'm currently waiting on a payment protection insurance claim from my bank so maybe If they pay out..... (wakes up drowning in cornflakes).

Back