Will there be new Disney Premium Formats at Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all

It seems the Disney lineup is dying with Jessica Rabbit and Jack Sparrow the last two disney pieces i bought. Is Sideshow going to surprise us that this years comic con by introducing a life size disney statue or a new PF piece like the rumoured old hag.

I think we'd all love to see a Heros/Heroines PF line introduced.

Forget the old hag, not much interest in that piece, there's many other richer characters to drawn on IMO.

Hey all

It seems the Disney lineup is dying with Jessica Rabbit and Jack Sparrow the last two disney pieces i bought. Is Sideshow going to surprise us that this years comic con by introducing a life size disney statue or a new PF piece like the rumoured old hag.

I think they need to finish Quorra and TRON Legacy before showing new stuff.

I was hoping for more news at SDCC 2012 and none came. I've since posted this: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122142

and got no answer and submitted the question on their web site. But since there's been no answers to 'Ask Sideshow' since December, hope is basically all lost.

I just posted in your thread about the WDCC. But I don't know why Sideshow has "Ask Sideshow" when they don't respond anymore.

I don't know about everyone else but i'd love to see a Jafar and a Dr. Facilier made, they'd look awesome together!

i missed the first one

I see. As BuffyBoy suggested, look for her on ebay, chances are much better to still get one for a halfway decent price than to see a new PF version of the same character.

And we do need NEW characters bad! If the line continues :pray:, I for one would love to see these made:

Stromboli (from Pinocchio)
Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
Jafar (Aladdin)
Gov. Ratcliffe (Pocahonatas)
Hades (Hercules)
Shan Yu (Mulan)

Mirror Mirror on Sideshow Freaks wall, tell me does Sideshow want to abandon our quest for the most fairest of them all, for the hideous monstrosity that plagues our forum wall.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Quorra. It's like a dream come true. I was convinced we would never see her.

Excited for Quorra as well! Too bad she's on the "possible" list though.

Well who really knows of these lists are even real anyways? Oh well, its always nice to dream every once in a while.

Please SS give us Quorra already! :pray:

Back